• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

When will Levy play?

When will Levy Play?

• Sunday- Chargers.

• At Minny

• The Home Opener for a Donkey Show

• In Seatle

• The October homestand

• London against the Chefs

• Late in the season

• The playoffs

• Next year

• He's done

Results are only viewable after voting.

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fairley didn't walk -- Detroit showed him the door.

Mayhew deserves an extension for not overpaying Suh though -- no DT is worth the money Suh received. So Suh walking was a blessing for Detroit. You see how well it has worked for him in Miami.

Agree 10000% on the TE picks. Despised them when we made the picks and despise them even more now. The fact Donald is now the best DT in the NFL makes it even tougher to swallow. Imagine getting to watch Donald and Suh play side by side for a year.

I'm just speaking the truth. As much as I hated to see him go, 19 million can be spent much better elsewhere. With the almost 10 million coming off the books for Suh at the end of this year, as well as Ngata's contract and the raise in the cap -- Detroit will have plenty of money to fill holes they deem necessary.

I actually hope Detroit continues to lose and we can get a top 5 pick. I'd love to get Ndemkiche (sp) or Bosa.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm just speaking the truth. As much as I hated to see him go, 19 million can be spent much better elsewhere. With the almost 10 million coming off the books for Suh at the end of this year, as well as Ngata's contract and the raise in the cap -- Detroit will have plenty of money to fill holes they deem necessary.

I actually hope Detroit continues to lose and we can get a top 5 pick. I'd love to get Ndemkiche (sp) or Bosa.
Can we keep this on one of the 93 Suh/Dolphins/> threads?

Any attempt at all to curtail your Suh obsession would be greatly appreciated.

This thread is for DeAndre Levy, his beard, his hip injury, his parasites and then Suh.

Otherwise I'll regrettably be forced to look into having your posts deleted. Trust me, TrustMe, it hurts when that happens.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Detroit isnt a FA hot spot destination where all the top players want to play. Maybe we can just throw that money at Stafford or Calvin and extend them. Or maybe use it to pay some washed up ex star on steroids no one else wants?

This idea that big money = big wining has been proven wrong so many times I've lost count.

Winning is priceless. There's a reason all the Lions players were begging Suh to stay. You don't get better losing your best players.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Doesn't matter.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Levy already injured and out of the game lol

Shut him down for the year. Shut it all down.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seems he really didn't play today so I might still be right in saying next year. Why put him out there after you just sunk that cash into him.

Because the Lions are a garbage franchise that makes garbage decisions.

Thruthefog

Can'tre Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seems he really didn't play today so I might still be right in saying next year. Why put him out there after you just sunk that cash into him.

Because you're in job-saving mode.

Rollingthndr

FantasyFootball Pessimist
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Because the Lions are a garbage franchise that makes garbage decisions.

Whatever..... They are on pace for an 11-5 season with a wild card birth.

Stomp

Lions Homer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

"Lions president Ron Wood said WLB DeAndre Levy (hip) is "trending toward" being ready for training camp.

Levy missed the first four games of last season after injuring his hip late in camp. He tried to give it a go Week 5, but lasted just 17 snaps. He had surgery in October. It is slightly concerning Levy is not close to 100 percent at this point, but Wood did not express much concern about his availability for training camp. Levy signed a four-year, $33.7 million extension last August." - Rotoworld

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Levy is done. Stick a fork on him.

Old Lion

Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Levy is done. Stick a fork on him.

We would get money back then. Not sure BQ would let Tulloch walk so early if that is the case. We are short at LB as it is.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We would get money back then. Not sure BQ would let Tulloch walk so early if that is the case. We are short at LB as it is.

We should get the whole contract annulled. Mayhew was clearly robbed blind by Levy and his agent.

Tulloch and Levy or both done. Levy basically hasn't had full on NFL game conduct since the Dallas playoff loss, going on 30 with a bad hip, that still hasn't healed. He's game smart, but not SO smart that it will make up for his tremendous lack of speed, burst and pursuit that comes w a bum hip.

We need a complete overhaul at LB. I expect a decent splash in FA and the draft. At least one new starter if not two.

Old Lion

Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We should get the whole contract annulled. Mayhew was clearly robbed blind by Levy and his agent.

Tulloch and Levy or both done. Levy basically hasn't had full on NFL game conduct since the Dallas playoff loss, going on 30 with a bad hip, that still hasn't healed. He's game smart, but not SO smart that it will make up for his tremendous lack of speed, burst and pursuit that comes w a bum hip.

We need a complete overhaul at LB. I expect a decent splash in FA and the draft. At least one new starter if not two.

For sure.

I think we keep Bynes, grab a FA and draft Ragland. Maybe resign Whithead and/or Copeland for depth too.