• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

When is Jim Harbaugh going to be fired?

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I’m not sure what this means? He’s 10-2 this year. He lost one single game in the B10 and blew out most people doing it, including a PSU team that’s going to finish the season ranked around the top 10.

No. We haven’t beaten OSU. The major glaring failure under Harbaugh, but also 4 coaches before him dating back 18 years.

That is a major failure, given that if you can't beat Ohio State, you can't win your division, win the conference, and certainly no playoffs.

So without beating Ohio State Harbaugh and the Wolverines are annual Outback bowl participants. Seems disappointing given what they pay him and what the athletic department invests in the football program, such as paying the entire team to fly to Paris and Rome and all over the world.

MAIZEandBLUE09

Well-Known, and Feared, Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That is a major failure, given that if you can't beat Ohio State, you can't win your division, win the conference, and certainly no playoffs.

So without beating Ohio State Harbaugh and the Wolverines are annual Outback bowl participants. Seems disappointing given what they pay him and what the athletic department invests in the football program, such as paying the entire team to fly to Paris and Rome and all over the world.
Not really, it's likely we're headed to a NY6 bowl for the 2nd time in 4 years under Harbaugh.

MAIZEandBLUE09

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You mean the Penn State team that went to OT with App State?
You could do that kind of thing with most teams. If we beat OSU it was going to be "you mean the team that got blown out by 6 loss Purdue)

Wild Turkey

Sarcasm: Just one of my many services.
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You could do that kind of thing with most teams. If we beat OSU it was going to be "you mean the team that got blown out by 6 loss Purdue)
Exactly

The B1G is down this year and Michigan still couldn’t make it happen. Harbaugh is the Butch Jones of the B1G.

7Samurai13

Funniest SH member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Exactly

The B1G is down this year and Michigan still couldn’t make it happen. Harbaugh is the Butch Jones of the B1G.
I think Mark Richt is more accurate. Butch never had a good team. Richt was able to get good but not great seasons but consistently wasted superior talent.

SlinkyRedfoot

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No. We haven’t beaten OSU. The major glaring failure under Harbaugh, but also 4 coaches before him dating back 18 years.

Which of those four were among the highest paid CFB coaches and were considered to be the savior of UoM football?

MAIZEandBLUE09

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Which of those four were among the highest paid CFB coaches and were considered to be the savior of UoM football?
I don't know what else to say other than it's clearly not been as successful as we wanted it to be. I also don't think there's an easy, or quick, solution to it.

NolePride

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know what else to say other than it's clearly not been as successful as we wanted it to be. I also don't think there's an easy, or quick, solution to it.

That's when you have to question the ability of the coach.

Look at Meyer. Wherever he's gone he's won immediately.
Then he builds off of that. He might burn himself out at jobs
or lose sight of what is going on, but the guy can win and win
big every year. It's one thing winning at Florida and Ohio St,
but he also won at Bowling Green and Utah.

Harbaugh has improved Michigan, from where they were, but
not to the level of where they want to be.

The only thing, at this point, that will help Harbaugh become
a great coach will be for Urban Meyer to step down at Ohio St.

Meyer seems a bit more relaxed now. He may discover that he
just needs to fire that phony, Schiano and his life can be pleasant
again.

Wild Turkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Mark Richt is more accurate. Butch never had a good team. Richt was able to get good but not great seasons but consistently wasted superior talent.
Richt at least made to the championship game. Harbaugh literally has nothing of value on his resume right now.

7Samurai13

Funniest SH member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Richt at least made to the championship game. Harbaugh literally has nothing of value on his resume right now.
Richt also played in a very weak division while Harbaugh is playing in a much tougher division. That could account for the difference in division titles. There was no one near the level of Ohio State during the years Richt was in Georgia.

Wild Turkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Richt also played in a very weak division while Harbaugh is playing in a much tougher division. That could account for the difference in division titles. There was no one near the level of Ohio State during the years Richt was in Georgia.
Ohio State has been over rated pretty much since Harbaugh got to Michigan.

It’s not like Ohio State has been making a splash in the playoffs.

Iffster

Dude
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know if this can be done quickly, or if tOSU would consider giving up a good thing.

The UM should wave the white flag on THE GAME, and ask the big10 to change the Wolverines schedule and have them play MSU in the final week, and OSU sometime in October. Thus, Michigan could at least avoid a very visible thrashing at the end of the season each year.

7Samurai13

Funniest SH member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ohio State has been over rated pretty much since Harbaugh got to Michigan.

It’s not like Ohio State has been making a splash in the playoffs.
Doesn’t change the fact that the SEC East has been one of the three worst divisions for the last decade.

Iffster

Dude
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It is extremely sad seeing the Wolverine fans trying to rationalize the disgrace of Harbaugh and the total domination of their school. Sort of like trying to put a good spin on having a 2x4 rammed up your ass by noting that "at least it was greased".

Winged_Wheel88

ND 14 UM 45
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Never getting fired. Harbs is good for 10-win seasons...no one else out there is gonna do that.

And it hurts me to say it. Grievously.

7Samurai13

Funniest SH member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Never getting fired. Harbs is good for 10-win seasons...no one else out there is gonna do that.

And it hurts me to say it. Grievously.
giphy.gif

No sarcasm? No smarminess? No jokes?

@Edisto_Tiger @bamabear82

HELP!!! WW HAS BEEN HACKED!!!!