• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

What's the worst thing you've witnessed at Ballpark?

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Back when Willie McCovey was finishing off his career with the Padres, my dad and I were at a game and he hit a foul ball that went up into the brown loge section at the Murph that hit this lady in the head and knocked her out cold. Took her out on a stretcher and never found out what happened after that.

Man, that is terrible, especially for a lady.

I love Petco but will always miss Jack Murphy. So many memories.

kramer1

Sports betting savant
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I sit in the club section at GABP with the civilized people.

cezero

Goldmember
Hoopla Cash
$ 835.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
jeter sycophants collectively orgasming and creaming themselves when he came to bat during a preseason game against the cubs at the new yankees stadium

it was grotesque

uncfan103

Not Banned
Hoopla Cash
$ 47,333.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was in Milwaukee and the game was exciting, late into the game. The man about two rows in front of be was standing up cheering and watching the game. He and I were two of a very few in our area standing, but other than that a majority of the stadium was. Anyway, an usher would not stop yelling at him to sit down, even going as far as threatening to throw him out of the stadium...for standing up.

Obviously I haven't seen much but still it's not something you expect to see or hear at a game.

Mistaken4193

REGISTERED GUMP!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 142.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was at Randy Johnsons perfect game. As a Braves fan it was a pathetic display by us. :L

Mistaken4193

REGISTERED GUMP!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 142.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well it is Randy Johnson... better him than some random scrub, right?

As a Braves fan it was disgusting. But as a Baseball fan it was unbelievable. IMO Randy Johnson is the greatest pitcher ever. His slider was the best pitch I have ever seen by anyone.

RegentDenali

LOL at 42-13, 29-3, 19-3
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,798.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Saw a drunk girl a few rows in front of me lose a stomach full of beer and ballpark food into her hands trying to cover her mouth and ended up spraying it all over the people around her. It was like a dam bursting.

Was at a Yankees game at SafeCo field in 1999. Not only was there a bench clearing brawl during the game on the field, but I saw about a 20 person massive fight between Yankee and Mariners fans breakout in my section and it was damn violent with serious blows being exchanged. Parents were fleeing with their kids. Saw some girl in her early 20s caught in the cross fire tossed down a couple rows of seats while screaming. Took an army of security and police to break it up.

Wazmankg

Half Woke Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Back during my drinking days I used to sneak a 1/2 pint in and pour it in a coke I'd buy. Once I dropped and broke it pulling it out out my shorts. It was turrible.

TheDman875

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
100 level, 1st base side behind the dugout at the Kingdome watching a Mariners game back in 1986, some extremely drunken Rangers fan was yelling all kinds of crap while coming out the tunnel making his way back to his seat lost his footing when he hit the steps and tumbled down all the way to the dugout because he kept trying to get up after falling about 4-5 rows but lost his balance every time. Never seen someone's head and arms caked with so much blood from whacking seats, steps, etc. while falling. Definitely the drunkest I've ever seen someone in person.

Last edited by a moderator:

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As a Braves fan it was disgusting. But as a Baseball fan it was unbelievable. IMO Randy Johnson is the greatest pitcher ever. His slider was the best pitch I have ever seen by anyone.

No one, I mean no one, not even Nolan Ryan, was as consistently dominating as The Big Unit at his peak. Saw him pitch a couple of times at Jack Murphy when he was on. Hung around late one night after the game and was outside by the escalator talking on the phone (have no idea why) and a van pulls up to the curb and just sits there idling. Out of nowhere I turn around and here comes The Big Unit walking right past me with an entourage of about 8-10 people and gets in the van and drives off. It gave me a good idea of just how valuable this guy was then. It looked like the President and Secret Service.

Dude was unbelievable. I'd love to get in the box and see what it's like to face a 6' 10" Big Unit fastball up and in and the next pitch be a filthy strike-out slider. Not a damn thing you can do about either one.

Hangman

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,152.62
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
At Fenway waiting in the rain for 3 hours for them to call the game. Pedro was supposed to pitch that game. Most people were under cover and buying beer n stuff, but I was in my seat. A few seats away from us a group of college kids (about 10-12) were having sex. They were naked and under ponchos. Their cloths were thrown on the ground. A few rows back was a family with young kids who got to watch it all. The parents didn't notice but the oldest boy did who was staring as hard as he could. (About 12 years old) The make up game was a few months away and I never got to watch Pedro start a game at Fenway.

Another night I was watching a game at Fenway with my mom. After the game was over walking back to our car right outside the park a group of people are gathered. I look to see what is going on and I see a few signs for Girls Gone Wild and girls flashing their tits. It went from calm to an orgy in like 30 seconds with people yelling Girls Gone Wild. It would have been great and all as I was like 24 at the time, but I was with my mom. Nothing like being at an orgy with your mom.

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fenway is Soddom and Gomorrah. You couldn't pay me to get near that toilet again.

cezero

Goldmember
Hoopla Cash
$ 835.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No one, I mean no one, not even Nolan Ryan, was as consistently dominating as The Big Unit at his peak. Saw him pitch a couple of times at Jack Murphy when he was on. Hung around late one night after the game and was outside by the escalator talking on the phone (have no idea why) and a van pulls up to the curb and just sits there idling. Out of nowhere I turn around and here comes The Big Unit walking right past me with an entourage of about 8-10 people and gets in the van and drives off. It gave me a good idea of just how valuable this guy was then. It looked like the President and Secret Service.

Dude was unbelievable. I'd love to get in the box and see what it's like to face a 6' 10" Big Unit fastball up and in and the next pitch be a filthy strike-out slider. Not a damn thing you can do about either one.

Yeah, Mr. Snappy was scary. Even former player announcers would shudder when talking about it.

And then there's Jonh Kruk facing Randy:

Last edited by a moderator:

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A few years ago I drove up to San Fran and took a two kids of a friend of mine to a Padres/Giants game. Not one word was said about my Padres hat or hoodie. However, a guy wearing a Dodger hat got up and started walking to the concession stand and the F bombs were flying. LOL!

That's one of the oldest feuds in baseball -I've seen more fights when the Dodgers and Giants playing then any other two at the part

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Never seen any fights but I did see some 60 year old lady with tits the size of watermelons. Kind of freaked me out.

poprocksncoke

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,250.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I once went to a Padres game.......