• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

What's The Word On The RB's Heaslth?

BrockForBroglio

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.89
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Has Lacy been cleared to play after the concussion? Is Starks' knee any better? Will the foot injury sideline Franklin more weeks? Being a Packer fan in Illinois, I don't get any of the latest news. Injury reports on the Net don't give much insight. Any news from Green Bay about these guys?

packfancjh

Hoopla Cash
$ 403.15
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We probably won't hear much until at least Wednesday. I would bet Lacy will be ready to go though as he was a close decision against the Bengals. Starks I heard had an MRI and everything looked good. Franklin was able to return to the game after getting hurt so I am guessing he will be ready as well. My concern is Matthews and Finley.

packfancjh

Hoopla Cash
$ 403.15
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lacy is back at practice today. Here's the list-
Packers practice update: S Morgan Burnett, RB Johnathan Franklin and RB Eddie Lacy practiced today. ... LB Clay Matthews, CB Casey Hayward, FB John Kuhn, CB Jarrett Bush (all hamstring), RB James Starks (knee) TE Jermichael Finley (concussion) sat out.

BrockForBroglio

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.89
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks....and I agree on Matthews and Finley. It's going to be a shoot out with Detroit. With Baltimore, Cleveland, and Minny after Detroit, GB could pick up some ground. Not saying those 3 are push overs, just not as exploding offenses as the Lions.

BrockForBroglio

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.89
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lacy is back at practice today. Here's the list-
Packers practice update: S Morgan Burnett, RB Johnathan Franklin and RB Eddie Lacy practiced today. ... LB Clay Matthews, CB Casey Hayward, FB John Kuhn, CB Jarrett Bush (all hamstring), RB James Starks (knee) TE Jermichael Finley (concussion) sat out.

Thanks again....What is with all the hamstring injuries? Is the training and strength personnel not doing their jobs? And it's not even cold weather yet, so you would think the hammies would be warmed up.