• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

What's the difference between the Bears and the Lions?

gvsulaker82

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What do think about Urban Meyer? All that dude has done is win at every program he has been at regardless of conference.

I like him, but always nervous about how college coaches will translate to the nfl

gvsulaker82

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He has a playoff victory...

Sarcasm right? Because your argument for peyton being amazing would kind of contradict yourself since he does usually suck when it matters. Although I agreed with your argument for peyton, I would highly disagree with this one. The broncos won a playoff game because they had a great defense and a good kicker, not because they had a great qb...

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No sarcasm involved. That's a fact. Tim Tebow does have a playoff victory. Also has a winning record as a starter. And a horrible career completion percentage. What's Peyton Manning have to do with Stafford being shitty for the second straight year? (Is it better to be hurt for two straight years, or shitty?)

gvsulaker82

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No sarcasm involved. That's a fact. Tim Tebow does have a playoff victory. Also has a winning record as a starter. And a horrible career completion percentage. What's Peyton Manning have to do with Stafford being shitty for the second straight year? (Is it better to be hurt for two straight years, or shitty?)

Because from what I read you are picking tebow over staff because of a playoff victory. But you like peyton manning even though he has notoriously struggled in the playoffs.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Because from what I read you are picking tebow over staff because of a playoff victory. But you like peyton manning even though he has notoriously struggled in the playoffs.

I'd take Tebow over Owens. Or Tebow over Dickerson. He's an awful Quarterback though. I mean, he really isn't even a quarterback. That's why I'd take him over a banged up fullback/power back or a tight end that doesn't matter. I simply stated he had a playoff win. Something which no Lion quarterback has in a few decades. (Then I threw in that he has a winning record as a starter. Which won't be something I can say about Staff in the next few years, if ever.). I'd love to have a quarterback with a Super Bowl ring who's a notorious struggler in the playoffs. (Can't have the most career playoff losses by being a loser. It's not possible.)