• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Whats next for the Fins?

FanofPelicans

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes agreed Clabo would be a good security blanket if they can't find someone in the draft who's capable of starting this yes. I could live with that but man I'd like a guy who's ready this way they could pick BPA each round. I'd up the ante for Streif make him think long and hard....

There is some good talent at RT in the draft but I think that the top O tackles will be taken early before 19 then there will be a group of players that are solid second rounders but may need time to develop to be able to deal with NFL edge rushers. Plus the Fins still have a big need at guard. RT Clabo was a very good player just 2 yrs ago & as an avg RT now that could buy the Fins time as they develop a RT for the future, plus he is already familiar with playing in Miami. To his credit he stayed out of the bullying scandal. RE Streif: I admire that he's loyal but the Saints weren't thinking of him when they signed J Byrd. Streif will be playing for peanuts next year for the Saints. You know that they are strapped for cash when a talent like Sproles gets traded away.

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Streif just signed with NO according to NFL channel...shit! ah well may as well keep Clabo for a year and draft a RT.

FanofPelicans

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Streif just signed with NO according to NFL channel...shit! ah well may as well keep Clabo for a year and draft a RT.

It could be possible that the Fins get 2 rookie Olinemen from the draft that could be starters this season. If Martin is there at 19, I think he has the talent to play RT right away. The top 3 OG's are probably capable of starting right away also.

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes true but as a safety net it may be smart for them to sign a vet and Clabo has already been with the team and may do better with stability. The other option brought up is to sign Mack and move Pouncey to guard. Would be a lot of money but it would definitely make the oline strong...

FanofPelicans

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes true but as a safety net it may be smart for them to sign a vet and Clabo has already been with the team and may do better with stability. The other option brought up is to sign Mack and move Pouncey to guard. Would be a lot of money but it would definitely make the oline strong...

I agree the team could use another veteran at the position. Moving Pouncey would mean an extra adjustment for Tannehill & the offense. I wonder if Mack could/would play guard.

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree the team could use another veteran at the position. Moving Pouncey would mean an extra adjustment for Tannehill & the offense. I wonder if Mack could/would play guard.

I don't know but Pouncey easily could. Yes a lot of changes for the line but they would be better for it. Better to do it now too...

FanofPelicans

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know but Pouncey easily could. Yes a lot of changes for the line but they would be better for it. Better to do it now too...

Sometimes change can be for the better. I'm sure B Lazor will bring some helpful change to the team. Pouncey would probably be a pro bowler at guard if the team needed him to switch positions.