• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

what WR leads the league in yardage

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hopkins

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought it was obvious that it meant receiving yardage as he specified what WR would have the most yardage. IDK though. The question would've then been what WR leads in all purpose yards, not yardage. I think maybe you're reading a little too much into it. Like I said, I could be wrong.

I read nothing into it, took the question at face value. Limiting categories weren't specified. Reading into it would be to assume he meant only receiving yardage.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I read nothing into it, took the question at face value. Limiting categories weren't specified. Reading into it would be to assume he meant only receiving yardage.
that would be what normal ppl think

mcnabb7542

Resident Fake Asian!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dez Bryant

giphy.gif

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd like to see Keenan Allen win it.. I think he can have a shot if he stays healthy given the LA Chargers have a decent D and should get the O back on the field.

AB is obviously the easy choice but the guy gets a ton of targets/receptions, I'm not sure how much longer his body can handle it without an injury issue.

Thielen is also interesting with Cousins coming in, but dunno...

I dunno guys, might go Allen this year. I would definitely snag him 2nd round fantasy... I think the Chargers might be able to assemble something decent for Rivers' final run. Broncos/Chiefs are in semi rebuild with some serious talent lost in the secondary and the Raiders will certainly collapse under fuckboi Gruden.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd like to see Keenan Allen win it.. I think he can have a shot if he stays healthy given the LA Chargers have a decent D and should get the O back on the field.

AB is obviously the easy choice but the guy gets a ton of targets/receptions, I'm not sure how much longer his body can handle it without an injury issue.

Thielen is also interesting with Cousins coming in, but dunno...

I dunno guys, might go Allen this year. I would definitely snag him 2nd round fantasy... I think the Chargers might be able to assemble something decent for Rivers' final run. Broncos/Chiefs are in semi rebuild with some serious talent lost in the secondary and the Raiders will certainly collapse under fuckboi Gruden.
ALLen is a nice call