• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

What Would be Your Heisman Vote?

seahawksfan234

Radical Moderate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LMAO. Really you bring up Ms. Carroll? I watched her entire press conference. The lady did not bring up ANY evidence that convicts Winston. Try again.

Try this one on for size. Ms. Carroll who asked the FL AG to open an investigation cannot do that without going through the Governor's office because she is accusing ELECTED OFFICIALS. You would think she would know that being a former Assistant State's Attorney.

So you're saying the girl faked r*pe after having sex with Winston? Boy this is new and exciting. Haven't heard that one before.

You really think she has anything to gain by pressing charges against Winston? Read some of the stories about other women who have accused pro athletes of r*pe. It never ends well for them. But our favorite star athletes could never commit such atrocious crimes, right?

mrwallace2ku

Treehugger
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why the hell does the Heisman keep on going to Freshman?...What the fuck have they earned in 3-4 years of gridiron play? 1 "special year" and its throw down the rose petals-n-red carpet.

Gawd that award sucks...Why isn't Gaffney, Sankey, Carey or Mariota gettin a "L@@KIE LOU" here?

Oh yeah, it's because the PAC plays 9 Conference games and beats the hell outta each other in the "CONFERENCE OF CHAMPIONS"!

Give the fucking award to the sexual deviant then...:yahoo:
:suds:

Camfantasy

Valar Morghulis
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why the hell does the Heisman keep on going to Freshman?...What the fuck have they earned in 3-4 years of gridiron play? 1 "special year" and its throw down the rose petals-n-red carpet.

Gawd that award sucks...Why isn't Gaffney, Sankey, Carey or Mariota gettin a "L@@KIE LOU" here?

Oh yeah, it's because the PAC plays 9 Conference games and beats the hell outta each other in the "CONFERENCE OF CHAMPIONS"!

Give the fucking award to the sexual deviant then...:yahoo:
:suds:

Who?

seahawksfan234

Radical Moderate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
shannon5.gif

Why because I refuse to believe that Winston is innocent? Give me a break. Does not surprise me you delusional people immediately take his defense. r*pe cases are notoriously under reported because the typical response is that the "woman asked for it" or that "She consented and just regretted it later"

The star athlete could never r*pe a girl right?

FSUmanager

FeartheSpear
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So you're saying the girl faked r*pe after having sex with Winston? Boy this is new and exciting. Haven't heard that one before.

You really think she has anything to gain by pressing charges against Winston? Read some of the stories about other women who have accused pro athletes of r*pe. It never ends well for them. But our favorite star athletes could never commit such atrocious crimes, right?

Did I state any of those things? Nope. You made an original assertion that he ruined a girls life with no proof to back it up. Then you brought up Ms. Carroll and I stated that I watched her presser. The entire thing. She asked the FL AG to do something that the FL AG cannot do. The attorney( I have no clue about the girl) is slinging mud at ANYONE involved with the investigation. Little known fact. The lab that the toxicology and DNA tests were done at is at the University of FLorida which Ms. Carroll is a graduate of. She has no proof of any wrongdoing or favoritism by the SAO, FDLE, TPD, or Tallahassee Memorial Medical Center.

Oh and he was not a star athlete when whatever happened occurred. He had not thrown a ball for the baseball or football team.

I guess you like others can only make accusations with nothing to back them up. If he did something wrong then he should be punished. If he did not then you and others should stop stating that he did something wrong. That goes or anyone in the country. Athlete or not.

seahawksfan234

Radical Moderate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A Tallahassee detective allegedly told an accuser’s attorney that Tallahassee is a “big football town” and her client’s life could “be made miserable” if she pursued a sexual assault case against Florida State quarterback Jameis Winston, reports Matt Baker of Tampa Bay Times.
detectives “specifically refused to collect Winston’s DNA or interview Winston’s roommate who witnessed the attack.”

You don't think he got special treatment because of his star status? Give me a break.

Camfantasy

Valar Morghulis
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why because I refuse to believe that Winston is innocent? Give me a break. Does not surprise me you delusional people immediately take his defense. r*pe cases are notoriously under reported because the typical response is that the "woman asked for it" or that "She consented and just regretted it later"

The star athlete could never r*pe a girl right?

You sound like you are definitely qualified and knowledgeable enough on the situation to determine Winston's guilt without the need of a judge, jury, or arrest warrant. Lock him up Tallahassee po po! This case has been cracked by some super sleuth from Washington!

seahawksfan234

Radical Moderate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You sound like you are definitely qualified and knowledgeable enough on the situation to determine Winston's guilt without the need of a judge, jury, or arrest warrant. Lock him up Tallahassee po po! This case has been cracked by some super sleuth from Washington!

And you are qualified to say he is innocent?

r*pe cases are notoriously hard to prosecute. Plenty of guys get away with it.

FSUmanager

FeartheSpear
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You don't think he got special treatment because of his star status? Give me a break.

WHAT STAR STATUS at that time? I will await your reply.

Let's talk about what Ms. Carroll said. Does she have any proof to back that up? Maybe a recording of it? No she does not. Also it is a known fact that in r*pe investigations the investigating officer will ask the accuser if they want to proceed because of what will come out if they do. They have to warn them of tactics that will be used by the defense team. Try asking a police officer if that is he SOP. I asked 4 police officers that I personally know. I even showed them the quote from the original statement by the family. All of them said that the context was removed due to it being so short. They all said it is SOP to state what will happen. Do you have proof that the detective said EXACTLY what the attorney alleges? I doubt it so you are no different than anyone else. You are seeing what you want to see.

I said from the onset if he did it then cut his nuts off and nail them to the wall, but if he did not doit leave him alone. There is no proof that he did do it otherwise he would be charged. Quit reaching for straws.

sakau2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
McCarron just because of his work he has put in and he's got 4 years of football under him and 2 Coach's Trophies. I don't think no Freshman should ever win the Heisman. Ever!

it's a season award, not a career award.

anyone using this criteria to cast their vote should lose their vote.

seahawksfan234

Radical Moderate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
WHAT STAR STATUS at that time? I will await your reply.

Let's talk about what Ms. Carroll said. Does she have any proof to back that up? Maybe a recording of it? No she does not. Also it is a known fact that in r*pe investigations the investigating officer will ask the accuser if they want to proceed because of what will come out if they do. They have to warn them of tactics that will be used by the defense team. Try asking a police officer if that is he SOP. I asked 4 police officers that I personally know. I even showed them the quote from the original statement by the family. All of them said that the context was removed due to it being so short. They all said it is SOP to state what will happen. Do you have proof that the detective said EXACTLY what the attorney alleges? I doubt it so you are no different than anyone else. You are seeing what you want to see.

I said from the onset if he did it then cut his nuts off and nail them to the wall, but if he did not doit leave him alone. There is no proof that he did do it otherwise he would be charged. Quit reaching for straws.

5 star quarterback, obvious future starter at FSU, yeah no star status whatsoever.

Winston's DNA was found, the girl's life is obviously ruined (she has since dropped out of her sorority), you really think she would go through this entire process if it didn't happen? I have a J.D. and I know how hard it is to convict someone of r*pe. But I also know that just because someone was not convicted, does not mean it did not happen.

Although the whole "She regretted having sex with him so claimed she was raped" defense is quite popular, it happens a lot less than you think. The entire process of accusing someone of r*pe is not fun nor is it worth going through unless it actually happened.

The two obviously engaged in sexual intercourse. She was intoxicated. It is not a stretch to say that they started making out and he did not stop.

A lot of times these girls are better off not pressing charges after being raped simply because the conviction rate is so low and the fact that the entire process is terrible for the victim.

FSUmanager

FeartheSpear
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
5 star quarterback, obvious future starter at FSU, yeah no star status whatsoever.

Winston's DNA was found, the girl's life is obviously ruined (she has since dropped out of her sorority), you really think she would go through this entire process if it didn't happen? I have a J.D. and I know how hard it is to convict someone of r*pe. But I also know that just because someone was not convicted, does not mean it did not happen.

Although the whole "She regretted having sex with him so claimed she was raped" defense is quite popular, it happens a lot less than you think. The entire process of accusing someone of r*pe is not fun nor is it worth going through unless it actually happened.

The two obviously engaged in sexual intercourse. She was intoxicated. It is not a stretch to say that they started making out and he did not stop.

A lot of times these girls are better off not pressing charges after being raped simply because the conviction rate is so low and the fact that the entire process is terrible for the victim.

You did no answer my question about the SOP. Thanks for that.

Also do you realize how many 5 star athletes FSU has had that were total busts? Xavier Lee, Lorenzo Booker, and I could go on and on. That star did not mean shit to anyone. And you trying to use it as some stardom is just hilarious. Also Winston was not named the starter until 5 days BEFORE the first game. Him and Jacob Coker split reps the ENTIRE spring and fall. So there goes your theory of his stardom in DEC of 2012.

You are assuming a lot of things here. She is still enrolled at FSU. She is taking her classes online, but still getting the degree. If you think leaving a sorority KNOWN for going after athletes for sex is ruining her life then ok. That is what that sorority is known for.

You nor I know what happened. All we can do is speculate. There is not even a "educated guess" that you can use.

Now with that I am done because I have had this exact same conversation probably about 500 times.

UtahUte

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,143.80
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
it's a season award, not a career award.

anyone using this criteria to cast their vote should lose their vote.

And this my friend is why this award is a POS. A season, really? Shit he shouldn't have won it just based on his last 5 opponents. Awful

seahawksfan234

Radical Moderate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You are assuming a lot of things here. She is still enrolled at FSU. She is taking her classes online, but still getting the degree. If you think leaving a sorority KNOWN for going after athletes for sex is ruining her life then ok. That is what that sorority is known for.

The fact that she has to take her classes online and leaving her sorority does not tell you enough?

Steelboy84

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would have voted for anyone but Winston. While he is up there smiling, receiving the most prestigious award in college football, there is a young girl whose life has suffered irreparable damage at the hands of Jameis Winston.

He would not have gotten away with this if not for his status as a star quarterback.

Oh shut up, you've cried enough for one day. Save some for tomorrow.

FSUmanager

FeartheSpear
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The fact that she has to take her classes online and leaving her sorority does not tell you enough?

She does not HAVE to take her classes online. ANd you sure are putting an emphasis on the sorority. Were you turned down by one? I have always laughed at Frat and Sorority people because they have no idea how fucking stupid those two things are. I am part of a fraternity that actually means something. I am a veteran so please stop with oh she cannot be part of the sorority shit. She is still getting her education which is the most important part of th college experience.