• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

What was up with that "Ice Spice" chick at the SB?

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
She's a popular figure in a game where they put camera time on all kinds of pop culture figures. Do you even Super Bowl, bro?

Also was Kelce's ex...

GhostOfPoverty

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
WTF you talking about. She's cute as hell.

Do you mean she's black?

What are you blathering on about? I didn't say anything about race, you did. That has nothing to do with anything. I'm sorry I insulted the gremlin you find attractive.

Taylor Swift is extremely overrated herself. Are you happy now?

belcherboy

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
She's a popular figure in a game where they put camera time on all kinds of pop culture figures. Do you even Super Bowl, bro?

Also was Kelce's ex...
Ice Spice and Kelce dated?

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can't even find that, although I don't know why I'm looking, I really don't care. :suds:
Is in the bowels of social media somewhere like a year or so ago before Swift. They were hanging out in the Plaza in KC. At least that was the thought at the time.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,063.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
WTF you talking about. She's cute as hell.

Do you mean she's black?
It’s kind of funny when out of touch Boomers view the Super Bowl. One day a year they get a feel for what the pop culture looks like. Most generations understand that eventually time will pass them by and it won’t be about them anymore. Unfortunately, the Boomers are having a hard time adjusting to that reality because for all of their lives everything was marketed to them and everything was handed to them on silver platter. They’re the generation that landed on third base and acts like it hit a triple. Meanwhile, they’ll be the first generation of Americans that will leave the nation worse off than the one they inherited.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd do er...

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It’s kind of funny when out of touch Boomers view the Super Bowl. One day a year they get a feel for what the pop culture looks like. Most generations understand that eventually time will pass them by and it won’t be about them anymore. Unfortunately, the Boomers are having a hard time adjusting to that reality because for all of their lives everything was marketed to them and everything was handed to them on silver platter. They’re the generation that landed on third base and acts like it hit a triple. Meanwhile, they’ll be the first generation of Americans that will leave the nation worse off than the one they inherited.
58f4fab9-9e41-4296-b408-3b95ecb8abe0_text.gif

packerzrule

Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain
Hoopla Cash
$ 30.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I earned everything that I have skeezeks so shut your whore mouth.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,063.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I earned everything that I have skeezeks so shut your whore mouth.
One should absolutely read something stated about an entire generation, millions of people, and then take that information and assume that it was said about one single individual. That’s an incredibly sound process.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One should absolutely read something stated about an entire generation, millions of people, and then take that information and assume that it was said about one single individual. That’s an incredibly sound process.

Right up there with making generalizations about millions of people I guess

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,063.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Right up there with making generalizations about millions of people I guess
Generations have been observed and characterized for years. I’m not going to apologize for the Boomers’ poor legacy.

packerzrule

Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain
Hoopla Cash
$ 30.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

One should not make generalized statements about such a large group. That is an incredibly moronic process.