• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

What to do with…..

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Were at that point in the season.

For me its 3 guys

Hopkins
Barkley
Pollard

Would u attempt to package hopkins with one and grab someone else in a 2-1. Losing draft value. But man theyre skidding

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Losing draft value

it's week 11 bub, time to forget about the draft, that's ancient history, focus on production and opportunity

Barkley - hold
Pollard/Hopkins - try to pkg and trade

not sure there's much of a market for any of those guys in redraft though, I certainly wouldn't be trying to buy them or give up a good/producing player to acquire Tommy DeVito's RB, Will Levis' WR, or some guy that Dak swears looks just like a guy he used to know but can't be him cause the guy Dak used to know was a really good RB

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
it's week 11 bub, time to forget about the draft, that's ancient history, focus on production and opportunity

Barkley - hold
Pollard/Hopkins - try to pkg and trade

not sure there's much of a market for any of those guys in redraft though, I certainly wouldn't be trying to buy them or give up a good/producing player to acquire Tommy DeVito's RB, Will Levis' WR, or some guy that Dak swears looks just like a guy he used to know but can't be him cause the guy Dak used to know was a really good RB
Prolly can snag henry or hall…bit is that worth it..ppr league. Or javonte williams or najee

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you can get Javonte Williams, go for it. He producing very well the last several weeks and shows no signs of slowing down as the Broncos are figuring some stuff out. Over the last few couple of weeks, he might be most productive back of everyone you've listed on this thread so far.

But the 3 players you listed are struggling. Barkley is limited since the Giants literally have no QB. Hopkins had a great game 1 with Levis, but that's not gonna be the norm. Its gonna be up and down for him. Pollard doesn't score TDs for whatever reason. Maybe he figures it out, but we're halfway thru the season and he hasn't yet so its all hope right now with him. If you're in leagues with players that know what they're doing, they know those guys have very limited value because of those reasons. You might catch someone off guard with name value, but most are not going to be inclined to take them on by themselves. You'll have to sweeten the pot in a package deal most likely. You're gonna have to give up something good to get something in return. It sounds counter intuitive, like why would I give up a good player only to get a good player, that's a neutral deal! But its not about that. It's about balancing your roster better. Perhaps one the good guys you give up ends up netting you a player(s) that gives you a more competitive line up week to week. One of the mistakes people make in proposing trades in fantasy is thinking they can lump their bad players and grab someone's good players. Then they wonder why no one trades. Like I said, the name value/star power of some like Saquon Barkley might get some people, but if you offered me 2 of those 3 right now in a trade for a productive player, I'd likely decline and I'd venture most would as well.

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
J. Williams or Hall might be worth it, if you can swing it with NUK and Pollard. I feel Barkley still gets enough in the passing game, or will, once they get over this DeVito experiment and go with Barkley, to be more than useful

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
J. Williams or Hall might be worth it, if you can swing it with NUK and Pollard. I feel Barkley still gets enough in the passing game, or will, once they get over this DeVito experiment and go with Barkley, to be more than useful

I have no idea what the Giants are doing unless its simply they want to be as bad as possible for Caleb Williams. Matt Barkley isn't good but at least he can throw a ball down field. You might as well be playing the ball boy with Tommy DeVito out there and that absolutely kills Saquon's value. You're desperately praying he can break a long TD run because the Giants will never move the ball down field with DeVito out there

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have no idea what the Giants are doing unless its simply they want to be as bad as possible for Caleb Williams. Matt Barkley isn't good but at least he can throw a ball down field. You might as well be playing the ball boy with Tommy DeVito out there and that absolutely kills Saquon's value. You're desperately praying he can break a long TD run because the Giants will never move the ball down field with DeVito out there
Williams has certainly lost some shine lately. I dunno if teams should be banking on him being the end all be all, so if that's the plan, probably not the greatest idea.

I think they owe it to the players the fans, and the league, to at the very least, put a competent NFL QB in the feild seeing as they have one on the roster. But yea, who knows

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Were at that point in the season.

For me its 3 guys

Hopkins
Barkley
Pollard

Would u attempt to package hopkins with one and grab someone else in a 2-1. Losing draft value. But man theyre skidding

I’ve probably made a 2-1 offer once a week for two decades.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
pollard+hopkins for garret wilson. Done. I dont even care if pollard finally goes off. HEs stunk

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
pollard+hopkins for garret wilson. Done. I dont even care if pollard finally goes off. HEs stunk

Wilson been playing really well despite his QB situation, like you mentioned, sure you might miss out on some spike weeks from Pollard/Hopkins, but you are also getting rid of the 4-6pt wks

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wilson been playing really well despite his QB situation, like you mentioned, sure you might miss out on some spike weeks from Pollard/Hopkins, but you are also getting rid of the 4-6pt wks
Yup. Im 100% fine with this even if both start going off. It was too much dead weight weekly. I am still top 3 in scoring with pollard. I have barkley, ford, bothluons rbs. Ill be fine. I also have josh allen and can start at wr in a 1ppr league…olave, wilson, christian kirk.

leaves me with leftover rbs and sutton, london, nico collins, kittle to round out my two flex spots

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So. Yet again, needed a monster week to win. I put up 161 opponent 156. Needed that last sutton td to win. Next highest score was 136. ugh. THis league.

But I made two moves recently..........I like what I did.

Pollard and hopkins traded for- garret wilson

Nico Collins and jerome ford traded for Breece Hall

And previously traded achane and michael thomas for olave and kittle

Roster

Starters
QB-Josh Allen
RB-Barkely
RB-Jamry Gibbs
WR-Olave
WR-Garret Wilson
WR-Christian Kirk
Flex-David Montgomery
Flex-Breece Hall
K-Stream
D-Stream

Bench-Drake London
Bench-Kareem Hunt
Bench-Rico Dowdle
Bench-Kittle
Bench-Sutton
Bench-Tajae Spears
Bench-Elijah Mitchell

Probably need to protect my assets with cuffs if possible. But I also now am clear second in points and clear first in points against. But in the last playoff spot, I gotta keep winning.

Attachments

• 1700490731801.png
    1700490731801.png
    177.2 KB · Views: 0