• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

What should I ask in return for elite power hitters

trojanfight

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm in a pitching hole. First time playing fantasy baseball. Didn't take pitchers till the later rounds. Best I have is Danny Salazar and Jacob degrom. So I was thinking offering up hitters. I have Bautista, mark trumbo, Todd Frazier, Chris Davis, joc pederson, Jackie Bradley Jr. Nothing wrong with these players just hitting alone isn't winning in the league.

So what's a fair return. Would Bautista alone return me 2 top pitchers? Or any of them really. Most of them have over 10 hrs

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What type of league? Big difference with Roto and points.

In my points league I drafted Bautista and rejected offer of Kluber and Morales. Accepted Kluber, Cole and change.

Now, we use real DH, so Bautista's value is a little higher, but generally I believe a big bat should net you a big arm. The top five arms no, but anywhere from 6 - 20.

Frazier and Chris Davis have the next highest values, but I wouldn't give my top 20 arm for them, so you'll have to add to that package.

Pederson holds little trade value in seasonal leagues.

Bradley is the hottest player right now, so I would sure see what offers are out there.... but I wouldn't sell short.

trojanfight

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What type of league? Big difference with Roto and points.

In my points league I drafted Bautista and rejected offer of Kluber and Morales. Accepted Kluber, Cole and change.

Now, we use real DH, so Bautista's value is a little higher, but generally I believe a big bat should net you a big arm. The top five arms no, but anywhere from 6 - 20.

Frazier and Chris Davis have the next highest values, but I wouldn't give my top 20 arm for them, so you'll have to add to that package.

Pederson holds little trade value in seasonal leagues.

Bradley is the hottest player right now, so I would sure see what offers are out there.... but I wouldn't sell short.

its a points league. espn standard. guess ill throw out some interest and see what there is