• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Dynasty Draft About to Start

Mike A. S.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have a few players that I'm curious about, for their upcoming value. My dynasty league draft is about to start. Some of the best players available are Michael Taylor, Jason Kipnis, Todd Frazier, Marwin Gonzalez, Jonathan Villar, Yonder Alonso, Logan Morrison, Ryon Healy, Scott Schebler, Hunter Renfroe, Chris Owings, Yuli Gurriel, Jackie Bradley Jr. And for pitchers: Drew Pomeranz, Danny Duffy, Lance Lynn. Obviously there are variations for team needs and league format, etc. But in-general, who amongst these players are the most valuable?

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have a few players that I'm curious about, for their upcoming value. My dynasty league draft is about to start. Some of the best players available are Michael Taylor, Jason Kipnis, Todd Frazier, Marwin Gonzalez, Jonathan Villar, Yonder Alonso, Logan Morrison, Ryon Healy, Scott Schebler, Hunter Renfroe, Chris Owings, Yuli Gurriel, Jackie Bradley Jr. And for pitchers: Drew Pomeranz, Danny Duffy, Lance Lynn. Obviously there are variations for team needs and league format, etc. But in-general, who amongst these players are the most valuable?

how deep is this league??

and what is the format??

But generally I would say either Villar or Marwin Gonzalez... I would take marwin because of the positional flexibility... But Villar's SB potential is game changing

Mike A. S.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
how deep is this league??

and what is the format??

But generally I would say either Villar or Marwin Gonzalez... I would take marwin because of the positional flexibility... But Villar's SB potential is game changing
Thanks. It's 20-teams, 12-keepers each. H2H, categories league. I was thinking of Marwin because of his positional flexibility, but was a little scared that his production last year was more of a fluke. I actually have the 2nd & 8th overall pick in this draft. Which makes the 2nd overall pick more free to possibly take a risk if necessary. But I'd still rather a safe pick for both choices.

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks. It's 20-teams, 12-keepers each. H2H, categories league. I was thinking of Marwin because of his positional flexibility, but was a little scared that his production last year was more of a fluke. I actually have the 2nd & 8th overall pick in this draft. Which makes the 2nd overall pick more free to possibly take a risk if necessary. But I'd still rather a safe pick for both choices.

in deep leagues, I would likely go pitcher... I don't think you need a great rotation in deep leagues, you just need to make sure you have pitchers who pitch... and the deeper your pitching staff the better... So in a 20 owner league I would probably go Lance Lynn or duffy

Mike A. S.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
in deep leagues, I would likely go pitcher... I don't think you need a great rotation in deep leagues, you just need to make sure you have pitchers who pitch... and the deeper your pitching staff the better... So in a 20 owner league I would probably go Lance Lynn or duffy
Thanks. If it helps this is my current keepers:

Francisco Mejia, Matt Olson, Marcus Semien, Matt Chapman, Brendan Rodgers, Victor Robles, Andrew Benintendi, Keon Broxton, Gerrit Cole, Noah Syndergaard, Alex Reyes, Roberto Osuna.

So I have more batters already, but I feel like the pitchers I do have are stronger than the batters I do have.

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks. If it helps this is my current keepers:

Francisco Mejia, Matt Olson, Marcus Semien, Matt Chapman, Brendan Rodgers, Victor Robles, Andrew Benintendi, Keon Broxton, Gerrit Cole, Noah Syndergaard, Alex Reyes, Roberto Osuna.

So I have more batters already, but I feel like the pitchers I do have are stronger than the batters I do have.

How many pitchers do you start??
I am in a 30 owner league and kept Matt Moore and Ryu from the dodgers. Amongst some others. But my goal is to have at least one starting pitcher who actually starts on my bench. The more starts I have the more innings, the more strikeouts, and so forth. And in leagues that are so deep ERA and WHIP are generally going to be not so good anyway.

Mike A. S.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How many pitchers do you start??
I am in a 30 owner league and kept Matt Moore and Ryu from the dodgers. Amongst some others. But my goal is to have at least one starting pitcher who actually starts on my bench. The more starts I have the more innings, the more strikeouts, and so forth. And in leagues that are so deep ERA and WHIP are generally going to be not so good anyway.
5 SP, 3 RP and then 1 flex pitcher. Definitely makes sense about the pitching depth though.

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
5 SP, 3 RP and then 1 flex pitcher. Definitely makes sense about the pitching depth though.

I just took my first round pick... Took Folty, was deciding between him and Eickhoff... End decision was based on how I think Atlanta MIGHT be a good team, while philly is still a few years off...