• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

What QB will have the best pro career?

Sox33OSU

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Talking about the QBs coming out this year, who do you guys see as being the best pros?

Obviously many variable will come into play, but I am all in on Derek Carr at this point. The biggest thing I like about him is his consistent accuracy. He has solid size, isn't a statue, and has a very reliable throw. If my Browns end up taking him with our first pick, I wouldn't be upset at all.

I also have to say I am not 100% on the Blake Bortles wagon. That kid would just disappear sometimes, and that does not bode well unless he goes to a team that will just surround him with weapons to where he almost can't fail, or he can sit behind someone for a couple of years at least.

An under the radar guy who won't get taken high but could make a roster and become a possibly decent pro is Tom Savage from Pitt. He's huge and showed some real signs or potential this year on a mediocre team. He's a guy that I could see get taken and sit behind someone like Brady or Manning and then eventually move on to start elsewhere (if they don't beat out the Mallet's and Osweiler's of the world).

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
AJ gets drafted by the Patriots, sits behind Brady 2 years. Brady gets hurt, AJ comes in and wins the superbowl.

:noidea:

Based on how accurate the experts usually are, I figure it has about the same chance of happening.

KnightAndDay

Separate or shoot to kill
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,129.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Talking about the QBs coming out this year, who do you guys see as being the best pros?

Obviously many variable will come into play, but I am all in on Derek Carr at this point. The biggest thing I like about him is his consistent accuracy. He has solid size, isn't a statue, and has a very reliable throw. If my Browns end up taking him with our first pick, I wouldn't be upset at all.

I also have to say I am not 100% on the Blake Bortles wagon. That kid would just disappear sometimes, and that does not bode well unless he goes to a team that will just surround him with weapons to where he almost can't fail, or he can sit behind someone for a couple of years at least.

An under the radar guy who won't get taken high but could make a roster and become a possibly decent pro is Tom Savage from Pitt. He's huge and showed some real signs or potential this year on a mediocre team. He's a guy that I could see get taken and sit behind someone like Brady or Manning and then eventually move on to start elsewhere (if they don't beat out the Mallet's and Osweiler's of the world).

Assuming he goes this year, Teddy Bridgewater.

bocomo007

Just some guy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

agreed

Tharvot

Crusader for Truthiness
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I've been quietly hoping for the Browns to nab him and also for the Colts to have a mediocre season so that draft pick ends up being ok.

Sox33OSU

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've been quietly hoping for the Browns to nab him and also for the Colts to have a mediocre season so that draft pick ends up being ok.

I've been rooting hard against the Colts every week. I'd love to be able to nab Carr and then Denard from Michigan State with the Colts pick. Then skill position for the next 3 picks.

7Samurai13

Funniest SH member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've been rooting hard against the Colts every week. I'd love to be able to nab Carr and then Denard from Michigan State with the Colts pick. Then skill position for the next 3 picks.

I'm sure you can get Denard from Jacksonville for a song. Just make sure you only play him in September, because on October 1st he turns into a pumpkin. :lol:

Sox33OSU

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm sure you can get Denard from Jacksonville for a song. Just make sure you only play him in September, because on October 1st he turns into a pumpkin. :lol:

Dennard, my bad. Shoelaces has no place on the Browns.

7Samurai13

Funniest SH member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dennard, my bad. Shoelaces has no place on the Browns.

But he is an "offensive weapon" according to the Jaguars. No other team in the NFL has an "offensive weapon" on their team so obviously you have space for that.

And to be honest, I never picked up on the DenNard thing. Just me being a smart ass taking jabs at Michigan.

Wild Turkey

Sarcasm: Just one of my many services.
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Braxton Miller

Sox33OSU

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But he is an "offensive weapon" according to the Jaguars. No other team in the NFL has an "offensive weapon" on their team so obviously you have space for that.

And to be honest, I never picked up on the DenNard thing. Just me being a smart ass taking jabs at Michigan.

Haha, you'll never hear my complain

757Hokie83

Captain Spaulding
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you've all forgotten about Logan Thomas :whistle:

Mistaken4193

REGISTERED GUMP!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 142.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
AJ has a brady kind of feel to him. Alot of similarities.

TexasMan

mfw reading SportsHoopla
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you've all forgotten about Logan Thomas :whistle:

Bbh73xA.png

Runeman

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,650.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Braxton Miller

Haven't heard he is going pro??? That said, IMO, needs to be a better passer. I like Bridgewater as he is tall, good speed, great arm, and can take a hit....really don't see any weaknesses with that guy.