• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

What?...No Pens-Pans thread?

loki604

Don't Blame the Refs
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Only Bob Errey "If you can't score from in front, try it from behind"....

LMAO...my sister and I were cracking up at this last night. And yes, we drank for it.

Great game by the Pens. It's a cliche, but it's true...you're never as bad as you look when you're playing bad, and you're never as good as you are when you're playing good. Pens had some bad games, but some of those were very winnable. I knew we would win this game. I could feel it before the puck dropped. Sometimes I don't realize how much my hockey team affects my mood until the weight of a six game losing streak is lifted. Felt fucking fantastic last night. Still do.

evolver115

Garage League
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LMAO...my sister and I were cracking up at this last night. And yes, we drank for it.

Great game by the Pens. It's a cliche, but it's true...you're never as bad as you look when you're playing bad, and you're never as good as you are when you're playing good. Pens had some bad games, but some of those were very winnable. I knew we would win this game. I could feel it before the puck dropped. Sometimes I don't realize how much my hockey team affects my mood until the weight of a six game losing streak is lifted. Felt fucking fantastic last night. Still do.

It was well overdue, and I couldn't agree more.

Dan Bylsma moved past Therrien for possession of second place on the all-time franchise win standings. I'm sure most everyone who watched last nite was made aware of that by our goofball play-by-play guy.