• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

What I learned from the A-day game...

rolltide14_0

~V--I--P~
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,833.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1. I don't expect there to be a drop off in the secondary like it was in 2010. Lester is a beast as always, Belue is looking good, and Sunseri is a fucking monster. The only surprise...Travell Dixon is not impressing me, I really expected him to be the guy to step up and shine, but it's been all Belue.

2. We are great at WR. Amari Cooper and Chris Black both look to be awesome, especially Cooper. Christian Jones, as most of us already thought, is a star. Not to mention the other guys, Norwood, who shined in the NC game catching passes over the honey badger, and DeAndrew White, who we all like.

3. We are not as "thin" at RB as I've been thinking. Jalston Fowler is a fucking train running the ball(knew that before today), Dee Hart is looking very good, and as for TJ Yeldon...I've run out of words to praise him with. Dude.Is.Damn.Good. All I gotta say. He rushed for 88 yards on 16 carries today, averaging 5.5 ypc. He also looked awesome catching the ball today, his best of the day was a 50 yard TD reception from Phillip Sims in which he broke a Travell Dixon tackle. With Eddie Lacy back from injury, we have a great set of running backs.

I think it was a great day other than AJ throwing 3 picks, I'll credit that to our awesome secondary though. :lol:

White team gets the steaks.

BadMotoWeazal

Got Dirt?
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I had a youth baseball game so I missed it.... Looking forward to the replay tonight. That's for your evaluation.

Red Elephant101

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Come on now Phillip Sims has closed the gap and even with a bad shoulder played an even game against AJ... But that's a good thing both will be driving for that starter spot even harder.

Can I get even in one more sentence?

CrimsonFan

Cashing Out
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Christian Jones really surprised me.

TJ Yeldon is amazing.

rolltide14_0

~V--I--P~
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,833.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Christian Jones really surprised me.

TJ Yeldon is amazing.

He didn't surprise me at all man, I knew just seeing him the little bit we saw of him last year that he was gonna be a star. Just the way he moves when running with the ball screams superstar to me. :lol:

rolltide14_0

~V--I--P~
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,833.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Come on now Phillip Sims has closed the gap and even with a bad shoulder played an even game against AJ... But that's a good thing both will be driving for that starter spot even harder.

Yeah Sims is good, but there is no QB battle.

CrimsonFan

Cashing Out
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Christian will have a great year this year
Just wait and see!

CrimsonFan

Cashing Out
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh yeah I forgot. I saw Kenny bell grabbing some passes to. I left mid 3rd quarter so I don't know how many catches he got total.

metal_frk_334

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I'm not sure how much better each receiver is than the rest, but that confusion is a great feeling. So many talented receivers to throw to this year. AJ can only blame himself if the coaching staff doesn't feel comfortable opening up our passing game. As long as he limits his turnovers we should have an amazing year offensively.