• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

What do you want to see against San Diego?

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For me, it's simple. Red zone TD's, consistent protection for palmer, improvement in the running game and a better pass rush from the D. If we can get to the QB with a 4 man.rush when the regular season starts, the amount of turnovers we will get will be scary.

CakesW

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Continued development of the offensive line...

Red Zone TD's...

Better pressure from the Front Seven

NO INJURIES

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Converting in the red zone and more push up front in the running game I want to see some holes. I also want to see all our defensive backs and really analyze who is going to make it we have so many safeties and Tony Jefferson has impressed me, but we have so many players in our secondary we need to establish the starters back there, I still think its Rashad and Yerimiah, and I thought Cason would be better, but it looks like its Peterson and Powers. Also what about John Abraham we just got rid of a olb with potential, is Abraham to old to start? But I would love to see Tyrann start as a rookie at safety @ St Louis for the first game.......

Last edited by a moderator:

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh also Campbell and Dockett have been weak these last few games, im thinking this is Dockets last year, I know Calias is still good but Dockets head and work ethic just isn't there anymore I feel like.

Scorpion14

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Honestly I would just like to see the game. Been so busy at work that all I have seen is maybe fifteen minutes worth this preseason. The most important thing is no injuries because these games really mean nothing. With that said a home game against the Chargers who really aren't that good is probably just what this team needs.

BamaCards1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Red zone Td's
The offensive line to open some holes for the running game.
Lots of pressure from the front 7
Palmer throwing a few Td's no int's
Levi not committing any false starts or holding penalties.