• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

what do you take away from that game?

devs30rko

Senior citizen 0.o
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
for me i noticed 3 playes. fighting and 2 who are vets.

first off. despite his big hits, i thought fraser positionally and speedwise. flat out looked like shit.

however Corrente, despite his hiccup where he fell down to give richards a break, i thought looked very solid. high energy decent positionally. all around solid.

Urbom. stud. the occasional rookie mistake but that kid looked great for 19 year old. however i don't get why he claimed hes a defensive d man. he made some great pinches, wasn't afriad to venture a little deep into the offensive zone when he knew he could and really was making passes i didn't even think he could see the lanes for. he looked very good IMO

Josefson. sloppy first then looked right at home in the 2nd and 3rd. the nerves came out and i thought he looked just like a regular. his style of play actually reminds me a lot of elias.

Vasyunov, depite some slick moves did not impress me. too sloppy at times and very inconsistant shift to shift.

as for the vets. tallinder i thought was good. he keeps the mobility we lost in martin (while maybe not the offensive side but he gives us the ability to wheel with the puck, probably better)

secondly i thought leblond looked good. actually had some decent flow plays

linebackeru

Caught in a Mosh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pretty much agree. I said before in another thread that Fraser looked so slow. He was pretty much terrible overall.

Urbom was impressive and played well with Tallinder. Like you said, he'll make the occassional rookie mistake, but he looked smooth, very comfortable and was decisive with the puck. Really liked Tallinder as well.

JJ did seem to settle down and looked good for the final 2 periods, played well with Zubs and Clarkson.

Vasyunov did not do anything to stand out at all.