• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

WHat do you guys think about The Worm / N. Korea...?

Rather Be Fishin'

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Shit happens, but the USA is still the greatest country in the world and the best place in the world to live in the terms of civil liberties, economic stability and raising families - if you don't like that - then fuck off. USA USA USA USA AND FUCK EVERYONE ELSE.

I'm pretty sure YOU are a perfect example of why civilized foreigners goof on Americans. Your stupidity makes us look bad. Your ignorance doesn't help, either. You have the knowledge of a bona fide superior retard. Congrats.

You would be doing us a favor if you bolted out of the US. You bring us down.

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The United States is still the greatest country in the world - there is no country in the world with a cleaner or better government.

How much did you pay for healthcare this year?

And how much do the British pay?

You must have voted for Bush, right?

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm pretty sure YOU are a perfect example of why civilized foreigners goof on Americans. Your stupidity makes us look bad. Your ignorance doesn't help, either. You have the knowledge of a bona fide superior retard. Congrats.

You would be doing us a favor if you bolted out of the US. You bring us down.

Well said :agree:

Rather Be Fishin'

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How much did you pay for healthcare this year?

And how much do the British pay?

You must have voted for Bush, right?

I'm pretty sure he isn't the "voting" type. But he sure does like those extra large curly fries.

Rather Be Fishin'

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sounds like you love little boys - but be warned I am a mandated reported in Ca and am required by law to report all criminal activity against children if I witness your crimes, so stay away from me pervert

youre-a-douchebag.jpg

Rather Be Fishin'

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you hate the USA so bad - then get the fuck off of our american sports message boards. Go watch your fucked up Euro leagues or soccer or whatever.

You should go straight to the 'mentally challenged' hospital and have the doctor slap the stupid out of you.