• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

What Aaron Rodgers wants

Brees#1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ARod is licking his chops for a rematch with Brady...in Green Bay. He got outplayed first time around and now he and the Pack have game film. But the only way that's going to happen is if GB ends up the 2 seed and the Bucs knock off the Saints in divisional.

But ARod played his hand against the Saints. The Pack know they will be neutered in NO next time around. In a game of defense, the Saints are much better. And in the NFCCG against a defense that's average like the Packers, there is no way GB is stopping NO. They do not want to face the Saints again, especially in the same place with possibly more fans in the stands. If the game is in GB, that means GB took the 1 seed. But I think GB is losing one more. Tennessee is a dominant road team and that's been proven with losses at home to the Steelers, Colts, and Browns but wins on the road against the Colts and Ravens.

I feel it's almost a foregone conclusion the Packers will face one of those two in the postseason and the NFCCG.

The NFC is a two-team race.

Brees#1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, it's what Rodgers wants second. What he wants first is a banana.

Moab

Hoopla Cash
$ 260.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, it's what Rodgers wants second. What he wants first is a banana.

Now you're trying to attract the homophobic crowd?

gobigred

Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,849,613.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ARod is licking his chops for a rematch with Brady...in Green Bay. He got outplayed first time around and now he and the Pack have game film. But the only way that's going to happen is if GB ends up the 2 seed and the Bucs knock off the Saints in divisional.

But ARod played his hand against the Saints. The Pack know they will be neutered in NO next time around. In a game of defense, the Saints are much better. And in the NFCCG against a defense that's average like the Packers, there is no way GB is stopping NO. They do not want to face the Saints again, especially in the same place with possibly more fans in the stands. If the game is in GB, that means GB took the 1 seed. But I think GB is losing one more. Tennessee is a dominant road team and that's been proven with losses at home to the Steelers, Colts, and Browns but wins on the road against the Colts and Ravens.

I feel it's almost a foregone conclusion the Packers will face one of those two in the postseason and the NFCCG.

Lol at thinking Rodgers is afraid of Saints defense, he torched them once he can do it again. Saints defense is better than the Packers but Packers offense >> Saints offense. Saints are just lucky theyve played 3 bad teams with Brees out

Reactions: DJ

Dude

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,999.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He wants GG & Derski... jus sayin

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The two teams are Green Bay and Tampa Bay?

or GB and Seattle? Or tRams?

Can’t be a team without a QB.

Moab

Hoopla Cash
$ 260.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The two teams are Green Bay and Tampa Bay?

or GB and Seattle? Or tRams?

Can’t be a team without a QB.

It doesn't matter, he's still unreadable as a poster...his thoughts are dyslexic

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It doesn't matter, he's still unreadable as a poster...his thoughts are dyslexic
It prolly doesn’t.

But out of the probable NFC playoff teams Seattle and GB have a distinct advantage imo.

LambeauLegs

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,938.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Arod would rather have the 1 seed and play any team that earns the trip to GB. THe Saints best beat KC or New Orleans and Breese will be up in 0 degree temps

Trudem

He's no good to me dead!
Hoopla Cash
$ 350.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Arod would rather have the 1 seed and play any team that earns the trip to GB. THe Saints best beat KC or New Orleans and Breese will be up in 0 degree temps
Packers have to win out though and that TN game worries me because of Henry.

CaptainStubing

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Green Bay, Los Angeles and New Orleans are the teams to beat in the NFC...

Agreed. I'll be surprised if anyone else comes out of the NFC. Seattle seems to have too many holes right now and Tampa is lacking chemistry.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Am I one of the few who doesn’t see the nfc as a two team race?

Mack

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Packers have to win out though and that TN game worries me because of Henry.
Don’t look past Detroit. The lions always give GB a game, specially in their house. I can see the Packers losing that one as well. Hell, with this defense I can see them losing any game if the offense is off.

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 13,296.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol at thinking Rodgers is afraid of Saints defense, he torched them once he can do it again. Saints defense is better than the Packers but Packers offense >> Saints offense. Saints are just lucky theyve played 3 bad teams with Brees out
This.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Am I one of the few who doesn’t see the nfc as a two team race?

Who do you consider legit contenders to this point?

For me I think there are 4:

New Orleans - top defense and they can win a game so many different ways
GB - Rodgers and that offense is still elite. If the defense can be strong they could go on a nice playoff run
LA Rams - Goff doesn't need to be elite but when he is somewhat consistent and doesn't make mistakes this team is very dangerous. They have a top defense and they have playmakers all over the field.
Tampa Bay - the defense is the key here, if they can play better be consistent they are contenders in my mind. Still a little weary but I think they are still a contender.

Only other team that should even be considered is Seattle - still dangerous offensively but inconsistent. Defense is very inconsistent too. Not contenders to this point

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think there are 3
I think there are 3 top teams. However I dunno why I feel like 4 won’t surprise me, and I have a 5th i fee could get hot if a certain player gets healthy. It’s clearly hampering them

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who do you consider legit contenders to this point?

For me I think there are 4:

New Orleans - top defense and they can win a game so many different ways
GB - Rodgers and that offense is still elite. If the defense can be strong they could go on a nice playoff run
LA Rams - Goff doesn't need to be elite but when he is somewhat consistent and doesn't make mistakes this team is very dangerous. They have a top defense and they have playmakers all over the field.
Tampa Bay - the defense is the key here, if they can play better be consistent they are contenders in my mind. Still a little weary but I think they are still a contender.

Only other team that should even be considered is Seattle - still dangerous offensively but inconsistent. Defense is very inconsistent too. Not contenders to this point
Actually the exact list you have. However it’s not Seattle for me. It’s zona.