• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

What a ****ing day...

NickVT10

annnnnnnd its gone
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I had big expectations for today. Thursdays are usually good days. Busy but fast days. After a near sleepless night in a recliner in the hospital (long story some of you already know), I went to work a little early to use the gym in the building with a friend. We had a good workout and I hit the shower while he finished up some light exercises. As I am getting dressed I hear him come into the locker room and fall. He was awake and responsive but not very. I called 911 and they were here in minutes. They took him to a local hospital to see what the cause was. A little shaken up already before I came to work that did not help at all. The icing on the cake is that I checked my email and the third person on our team called out today so I am stuck here on a day I would really like to just go and take a little break. What a fucking day...

Chrish1023

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hang in there man; the weekend is almost here! Hope your friend recovers without any problems

Hokie200proof

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I had big expectations for today. Thursdays are usually good days. Busy but fast days. After a near sleepless night in a recliner in the hospital (long story some of you already know), I went to work a little early to use the gym in the building with a friend. We had a good workout and I hit the shower while he finished up some light exercises. As I am getting dressed I hear him come into the locker room and fall. He was awake and responsive but not very. I called 911 and they were here in minutes. They took him to a local hospital to see what the cause was. A little shaken up already before I came to work that did not help at all. The icing on the cake is that I checked my email and the third person on our team called out today so I am stuck here on a day I would really like to just go and take a little break. What a fucking day...

Nick... have you pissed off a gypsy lately? Or ran under a ladder while throwing a black cat through a mirror?

Forty_Sixand2

Sleeper Pick
The Nation's Capital (where the news comes from)
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Keep your head up bud! Also, quit digging holes in Indian burial grounds. Things will take an upturn soon for you, for sure!

VT_Football_Fan

Be strong.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Not sure if this applies but I was once told if you are in a slump head to Radford. I dont know whats so magical about Radford though.

;)

NickVT10

annnnnnnd its gone
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The good news is he is fine and will be back at work tomorrow. Still a crappy start. Stinespring must have overheard me badmouthing him and he put a curse on me or something. It is quite obvious he meddles in the dark stuff after turning the team into an offensive juggernaut after looking like shit against Clemson

NickVT10

annnnnnnd its gone
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is it the easy women???? That would make things appear magical but really a STD trap.

VT_Football_Fan

Be strong.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I actually dated a DZ at Radford (my standards have since raised) for four months. You want to talk about an easy lay. Oh and it was as loose as it sounds.

hunzworth

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
The good news is he is fine and will be back at work tomorrow. Still a crappy start. Stinespring must have overheard me badmouthing him and he put a curse on me or something. It is quite obvious he meddles in the dark stuff after turning the team into an offensive juggernaut after looking like shit against Clemson

LOL!

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I actually dated a DZ at Radford (my standards have since raised) for four months. You want to talk about an easy lay. Oh and it was as loose as it sounds.

When I first read the bolded part, I just started laughing. I think that speaks for itself

NickVT10

annnnnnnd its gone
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok time to update how this fucking day is going. I get home from work and a tornado goes by about 2 miles from my house so that was lucky but still too close. The massive amounts of rain did manage to flood my street for a little while trapping me in my house for about 30 mins. I get back up to the hospital to stay the night and start getting sick and have to come back home to avoid getting my wife sick. What a fucking day...

jermadams

HOKIES!!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
sheesh...seems u cant catch a break...hopefully VT on saturday will lighten the mood if tomorrow doesnt...best of luck man

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok time to update how this fucking day is going. I get home from work and a tornado goes by about 2 miles from my house so that was lucky but still too close. The massive amounts of rain did manage to flood my street for a little while trapping me in my house for about 30 mins. I get back up to the hospital to stay the night and start getting sick and have to come back home to avoid getting my wife sick. What a fucking day...

Go buy a lottery ticket. Sounds like your luck is due to swing the other way