• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Wentz and Recievers getting early start

PhillyGreen

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Eagles receivers in N.D. working out with Wentz

Eagles wide receivers are in North Dakota to work out with Carson Wentz

Sorry for starting another thread. I tried to post this in a thread that already had a lot of Wentz talk but when I logged in the thread vanished because DPD created it and I have him on ignore. Really did not want to take him off ignore to start more dialogue.

Darth Dawkins

kffl trev
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not sure why you are apologizing.
Nice to see Wentz and the WRs getting acquainted. Not nice to see the video of AJ dunking.

Orlando Eagles

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Eagles receivers in N.D. working out with Wentz

Eagles wide receivers are in North Dakota to work out with Carson Wentz

Sorry for starting another thread. I tried to post this in a thread that already had a lot of Wentz talk but when I logged in the thread vanished because DPD created it and I have him on ignore. Really did not want to take him off ignore to start more dialogue.

With total honesty.....I have not heard (and might never hear) a better reason to start a new thread!
If you had posted it on this other thread I might not have ever seen it (as a fellow "ignorer")

Nice to see Carson was able to get all the receivers up to Fargo for some practice.....bodes well!

I miss Dawkins

Philadelphia Ducks
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
it's nice to see... but honestly pretty common. McNabb had his receivers to ARIZ every off-season as well.

Orlando Eagles

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
it's nice to see... but honestly pretty common. McNabb had his receivers to ARIZ every off-season as well.

McNabb constantly had shit for receivers and they might have been worse without those summers in the desert.

Not uncommon can still be a positive sign.

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
McNabb never made a WR better. He never threw them open, only under the bus. Hopefully Wentz can be different and way better.

PhillyGreen

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
McNabb never made a WR better. He never threw them open, only under the bus. Hopefully Wentz can be different and way better.

If we are going to be fair McNabb had to deal with shit receivers most of the time. When he had a legit #1 he lit it up....to bad that guy went off his meds. McNabb was never going to be good enough to throw his receivers open and to be honest most of the QB's in the NFL can't do that. That is an all time great ability and expecting your QB to be Tom Brady is unreasonable.

Wentz IMO is far better at this point in his career than McNabb was. With rest of the world going through a Dak Prescott lovefest Wentz is going unoticed. He still needs to work on things but is IMO still the best QB out of the last years draft.

old duke

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wentz is better than the last several drafts. Wait and see. I don't expect him to be Brady, but Rogers would be nice! :thumb: