• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Wentz and Bradford

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tough not to fold when your O-Line can't give you 2 seconds. A fucking safety ran by Jake Long for a strip sack for God's sake. Sam stunk today, but I'll give him a pass because he never had time and Philly capitalized.

If you want him to make noise in the playoffs, he has to make something out of nothing. Something that has never done.

Today was an opportunity for him to show some growth in this area, but he fell flat.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Next Sunday Night is gonna be fun Dallas has a chance to pad a HUGE 2 game lead and the Eagles have a chance to take the division outright

Yep, huge game for Philly and Dallas. The Detroit loss really hurt cause we should both be 5-1 right now and a loss by Philly wouldnt be as damaging next week.

Frigging 215 net yards of penalties called against Philly if you factor in the lost positive yard plays. 14-2 penalty differential. Three plays of 35+ yards taken away on 3 phantom calls. Guess which game this year had the most lopsided balance of betters picking one team? Yep, Philly over Detroit. Always hated conspiracy guys but that game was the worst I ever saw. Take away the penalties and Philly outgains Detroit by over 325 yards... and lose??

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You realize that he's a rookie playing one of, if not the best defense in the league right?

Bradford had no blocking, you had to have seen this. Norv Turner should be embarrassed with that game plan.

After getting abused the last few weeks the Eagles knew what holes the Vikings would try to exploit and then changed everything up by blitzing a lot. A lot of QBs and coordinators look bad when their Oline is shredded like that.

PhillyGreen

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am still on the Zeke Elliot wagon. He is the true ROY over Wentz, Dak and anyone else you want to throw in there. Dak is probably going to get it because he plays the glamor position but I don't think he deserves it. Now I know some are going to get bent out of shape over that comment but I think Zeke is the next great NFL RB provided the Cowboys don't run him into the ground. A lot has been said about the Cowboys offensive line being the real cause for any success and that may be true to a point but you still have to execute. The Cowboys believed Murray was a product of that success but he is doing really well in Tennessess.

Every QB that has faced the Vikings has struggled. We are talking about former MVP and Superbowl MVP's. All of them have not played well. Carson Wentz started off really bad. He forced throws that he should not have. With that said I think he played really well considering. Why? Because he did not stop firing the ball. He did not panic. He led the Eagles to critical drives that put this game away. His stats will not tell the whole story but when we needed him to he came through. I can't recall the last time the Eagles had a QB like that.