• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Wells Fargo This Week

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This stop went from nothing to a top tour stop in only a couple of years it seems.

After a really dull week last week in NO with another rookie, Soon you'll Know (great golf swing imo, my version of his name) winning, we have a few noteworthy head liners in the field this week.

Phil is back at work this week and Rory is there. The early leader is an old favorite of mine...Angel Cabrera @ -6. I 'll find some time to watch a bit of this.

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This stop went from nothing to a top tour stop in only a couple of years it seems.

After a really dull week last week in NO with another rookie, Soon you'll Know (great golf swing imo, my version of his name) winning, we have a few noteworthy head liners in the field this week.

Phil is back at work this week and Rory is there. The early leader is an old favorite of mine...Angel Cabrera @ -6. I 'll find some time to watch a bit of this.

I love Angel Cabrera. I was very disappointed he didn't win the Masters two years ago.

NEhomer

Hoopla Cash
$ 944.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fuck the Euros!
:yahoo:

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Some notable action...

Brendan DeJorge looked like a certain MC with his 80 on thurs...he lit up Quail Hollow today...62 and makes the weekend!

After a very solid 67 on thurs, Phil gave some of it back today shooting 75.

The defending champion Derek Ernst, made a nice comeback today shooting 68 after an opening 73...noteworthy, after winning last year (his only PGAT win) Ernst changed just about everything...added 20 lbs, caddie, swing coach, golf swing, you name it, he changed it. Said he wanted to make these changes while he had a 2 yr exemption to try and make a long run on tour.

Apparently he does have the wining caddie back on the bag, but just for this week...unless he wins again I assume.

Rory Mc...is also going the wrong way today...with a stretch of +1, +2, +2...+4 for the day thru 8...lot of talent there, but I'm getting the sense that Rory is not going to be THE guy, too much up and down for such a young guy, but time will tell.

Finally...idk who the hell Martin Flores is, but he's the leader in the clubhouse

Enjoy the weekend fellas...I plan on smacking it around tomorrow myself.

NEhomer

Hoopla Cash
$ 944.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hit 'em straight brother!

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I see you guys got rained out last week...I actually did hit it pretty straight Sat., but scoring like crap...50 frt 40 bk., actual...for hdcp posting 86...two major blow ups again both +4s on the frt...one mental, the other just a bad swing and some short game BS

I just need to quit the bone headedness...instead of just playing the damn game I keep thinking I can pull off the 20% shot.

On the back I hit every FW, and 6 GIR, just missing a few putts there keeping me in the 40s for that side. Overall happy with ball striking...even my 2 hazard tee balls were well struck.

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wells Fargo...bomb and gouge is back in form!

Congrats JB!!

idk that he had gone thru brain surgery! Good to see him making back. Phil got back in it, but couldn't do much on the final day. You never know with golf in general, and especially with Phil, but he's not looking too "major capable" this year.

Martin Flores accounted himself well, cashed a nice check...but imo the guy who went from shit to sugar was De Jonge...guy was 80, 62, 68, 69 to cash a top 10 check....when it looked like he wasn't going to cash any checks...great job.

McIlroy scratched out a top 10...from what I'm hearing they can shave the greens down quite a bit more @ Quail Hollow and single digit under par would be a good number for the PGA in '17.

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wells Fargo...bomb and gouge is back in form!

Congrats JB!!

idk that he had gone thru brain surgery! Good to see him making back. Phil got back in it, but couldn't do much on the final day. You never know with golf in general, and especially with Phil, but he's not looking too "major capable" this year.

Martin Flores accounted himself well, cashed a nice check...but imo the guy who went from shit to sugar was De Jonge...guy was 80, 62, 68, 69 to cash a top 10 check....when it looked like he wasn't going to cash any checks...great job.

McIlroy scratched out a top 10...from what I'm hearing they can shave the greens down quite a bit more @ Quail Hollow and single digit under par would be a good number for the PGA in '17.

Twice. Once for the original problem and a second time to clean up an infection in his brain caused by the first surgery. He was on a medical exemption. Good for him!