• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

well played ESPN:

WhiteMamba

John: 8:36
Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
vtech - bama dominated
ucf - SC squeaked by
wash st.- Auburn squeaked by.
tcu - LSU :noidea: did they whoop em. dont remember
Indiana - no idea

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the stats dont lie

for the teams ranked #11 or higher......
the 8 this year:
mizz
uga
Scar
florida
auburn
alabama
lsu
aggie

2 more did it last year:
arkansas
miss state

ole miss was ranked earlier in the season
vandy & tenn got their rankings from last season

What about the other teams that have been ranked in the top10 and dropped out? Is it only SEC teams this happens with? Was there any basis for them being ranked so high to begin with, such as performances last year?

Lets check.

Missouri - only became a top10 after going 7-0. Obviously deserved.

Georgia - Had a great team to finish last year going 12-2 with a bowl win over Nebraska, recruits well, started ranked early and fell after losing - Rankings working correctly.

South Carolina - Another team that finished last year strong going 11-2 and was ranked high to start the season. Fell after getting some losses - Rankings working correctly.

Florida - Finished the season 11-2 last year after playing one of the most difficult schedules in the country. Ranked high to start the season, dropped out after losing - Rankings working correctly.

Auburn - Started this season in the dumps. Beat mid pack Pac-12 team to start the season, has risen in the rankings after going 6-1 - Rankings working correctly.

Alabama - yeah

LSU - Started the season ranked higher, finished last season 10-3. Now has 2 losses and has fallen a good bit as a result - Rankings working correctly.

A&M - Another team that had a great year last year, going 11-2 blowing out the Big12 co-champion in a bowl game. Started the season early, has now dropped after 2 losses - Rankings working correctly.

Arkansas last year - was a big question mark going in due to new coach and all that, but was a solid top10 the year before. Dropped way out of sight after it was obvious they weren't strong - Rankings working correctly.

Vandy last year - had a pretty good season last year, don't think they ever made it in the top10 and I'm pretty sure you are fudging that number as being top11 because the started the season 2-4 last year before winning out.

To recap:

The teams that were ranked early finished last year:

13-1
12-2
11-2
11-2
10-3

The ones that have lost have dropped.

The teams that have risen this year currently have records of:

7-0
6-1

In every case, those are win loss records of top10 teams.

Cry more.

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Im not surprised Mizzou is back. It was tough for Gary Pinkle to adjust playing the SEC but hes always been a good coach and recruiter.

Kid Vicarious

FearLes
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ado2.jpg

Raping old ladys. Yall haven't played anyone. Just look at all the teams we have had ranked. PAC = Pussy ass conference

(SEC!!! SEC!!! SEC!!! SEC!!! SEC!!! SEC!!!)
PowerRangersDancing-gif-14.gif

ckhokie

Supporting Member Level 69
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How about this stat.

The SEC teams that are currently ranked have 0 losses to out of conference opponents, and have only suffered losses to other SEC teams. The SEC teams that were ranked and have suffered losses OOC are no longer ranked after having suffered more losses to other SEC teams.

Is this for real? You can't really be touting these wins, can you?

Let's start with Missouri

- Murray State (do we even know what state Murray State is in?)
- Toledo
- Indiana
- Arkansas State

Texas A&M
- Rice
- Sam Huston St.
- SMU

Alabama
- Virginia Tech (a good win)
- Colorado State
- Georgia State

LSU
- TCU (meh)
- UAB
- Kent State

Auburn
- Washington St. (double meh)
- Arkansas State
- Western Carolina

Huge wins. Wave that flag.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is this for real? You can't really be touting these wins, can you?

Let's start with Missouri

- Murray State (do we even know what state Murray State is in?)
- Toledo
- Indiana
- Arkansas State

Texas A&M
- Rice
- Sam Huston St.
- SMU

Alabama
- Virginia Tech (a good win)
- Colorado State
- Georgia State

LSU
- TCU (meh)
- UAB
- Kent State

Auburn
- Washington St. (double meh)
- Arkansas State
- Western Carolina

Huge wins. Wave that flag.

Lets see these huge wins from the other teams who aren't ranked and are being screwed over.

I'll wait.

uncfan103

Not Banned
Hoopla Cash
$ 47,333.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In my opinion this is the strongest the SEC has been in the last couple of years. That being said, some SEC fan said conferences weren't judged on depth but rather the strength of their top teams. If we were to judge the SEC on their top teams this year, it's not one of the strongest. Top to bottom, it's probably the best this year

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In my opinion this is the strongest the SEC has been in the last couple of years. That being said, some SEC fan said conferences weren't judged on depth but rather the strength of their top teams. If we were to judge the SEC on their top teams this year, it's not one of the strongest. Top to bottom, it's probably the best this year

I think it's weaker and the drops in rankings reflects that. OOC losses are a big deal, even if all those teams have dropped out of the top25.

WhiteMamba

Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
\
Auburn - Started this season in the dumps. Beat mid pack Pac-12 team to start the season, has risen in the rankings after going 6-1 - Rankings working correctly.

Will they be returning for a home n home in Pullman?

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In all honesty, I think I would like to party with Wallace's retarded ass!

It's all good until you wake up with a dick in your ear and him bitching about the billboard across the street advertising singles ads for men.

ckhokie

Supporting Member Level 69
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lets see these huge wins from the other teams who aren't ranked and are being screwed over.

I'll wait.

At worse, they're equal. Because it is almost impossible to have a worse schedule. Why do these teams continue to get the benefit of the doubt?

And don't say Natty's, because ranking Tenn, Vandy, Ole Miss, or MSU because of their 'association' with Bama or LSU is a joke, and you know it.

WhiteMamba

Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I totally disagree.

There is only one SEC team that has a shot at a NATTY. Bama.

1st time in how long through 7 games we can say that.

I dont think there has ever been such a huge separation in the SEC between the conferences #1 and the rest.

whomperwauson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the stats dont lie

for the teams ranked #11 or higher......
the 8 this year:
mizz
uga
Scar
florida
auburn
alabama
lsu
aggie

2 more did it last year:
arkansas
miss state

ole miss was ranked earlier in the season
vandy & tenn got their rankings from last season

The problem is you are grabbing stats without putting them into perspective.

Arkansas was highly ranked to start last season based on the fact that they had just come off of 2 consecutive 10-2 seasons, they started losing early and dropped out fast.

Mizzu despite being undefeated would not get the respect to be ranked highly if it had not been for the fact that something close to 12 top 25 teams in the past 2 weeks had been upset which drastically shook the rankings, it is the same reason Baylor suddenly jumped up, both teams may be good and may not be but got the respect more cause of other teams losses rather than their wins.

Miss State was in the same situation last year when they were 7-0 while few other teams in the country were and shot up the rankings before immediately dropping as they lost 4 of the last 5.

Auburn has been a surprise this year but also benefited from a win over A&M and several top 10 teams all losing at once. They stand what some would consider a more than decent chance at going 10-2 this season as they have a mostly favorable schedule left.

Alabama are the returning champs and due their ranking.

LSU returned a 10 win team from last season, who only lost to the national champions bama, an 11 win team from last year Florida, and another 11 win team from last year and highly ranked this year clemson. They have also dropped after losing twice.

Scar returned an 11 win team from last year with what was widely considered the best defensive player in the nation. They have also dropped with losses.

UGA returned a 12 win team from last year that barely lost to eventual NC bama. And the all time SEC record passing leader Aaron Murray. They have also dropped with losses.

Florida returned an 11 win team from last year, they have also dropped with losses.

A&M returned a 10 win team that only lost to LSU and Florida both with more than 10 wins last year, the only team to beat eventual NC Bama and a Heisman trophy winning QB. We have also dropped with losses.

The point is yes many SEC teams have been ranked highly in the past 2 years, some deservedly so others by default, but hardly any because of bias.

Camfantasy

Valar Morghulis
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I'll wait.

Why are the SEC ones the ones getting the benefit of the doubt in the polls though?