• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

well played ESPN:

bamabear82

I ♥ t-baggin
Hoopla Cash
$ 709.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
IT was all the hype by ESPN. They said how cute Oregon Was and Chip bought into it thinking he was the harlem globtrotters trying to show the world how masterful his offense was. ESPN did it on purpose they knew Oregon would wanna get cute and do triple reverses and shit. Auburn? Where the fuck are they now................. THEY LOOK LOST AF! :lol:

So what you're saying is ESPN cost Oregon a NC.

ESPN YOU FACE?

Camfantasy

Valar Morghulis
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How far should they fall? They lost a close game in the last minute to a team that had a similar record as them. It's not like they A&M got blown out. Oregon State lost to an FCS team this year and they're #25 in the BCS...how does that happen? And don't say it's because they're 6-1...that 1 loss is a bad loss.

And let's not forget...there's still like 8 weeks left in the season. None of these rankings mean anything right now.

To the back of the line with the other 2 loss teams. A&M is 3 shitty wins in a row over Vandy, UTEP, and MISSST, away from staring #7 in the face again. That's bullshit.

BucksFanInGA

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think the SEC is a great conference. I do get sick of some SEC fans that root for every team in the conference and then talk shit and I get really sick of espn force feeding us SEC propaganda for the better part of a decade.

WhiteMamba

John: 8:36
Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Look kids. Oregon is to quick and fast, they have the best secondary in the league. If your out of position on Mariota he will torch you with legs or arm, he sells the read option better than anyone where SEC teams will act lose the ball in a second. Listen Kids your not gonna beat Oregon this year no team in the SEC could beat Oregon. Your qbs would be able to throw a pass because of the tight cov. :suds:

thanks Jahii. I will remember to repay you and swing from the ASU nuts... in do time... in do time...

nutswinger.gif

Kid Vicarious

FearLes
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think the SEC is a great conference. I do get sick of some SEC fans that root for every team in the conference and then talk shit and I get really sick of espn force feeding us SEC propaganda for the better part of a decade.

:agree: and i get tired of people whining all the time about the Media. this shit goes in cycles. In a couple of years it might be back to sucking the ACC's junk.

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
thanks Jahii. I will remember to repay you and swing from the ASU nuts... in do time... in do time...

nutswinger.gif

CYA IN THE PAC CHAMPIONSHIP GAME! YALL GOING TO HOLIDAY BOWL :suds: IM CONFIDENT IN OUR D YOU CANT BLOCK WILL OR BRADFORD BABY THIS IS OUR YEAR! A REPEAT OF THE 96 SEASON MINUS THE 2 LOSSES! :suds:

WhiteMamba

John: 8:36
Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
CYA IN THE PAC CHAMPIONSHIP GAME! YALL GOING TO HOLIDAY BOWL :suds: IM CONFIDENT IN OUR D YOU CANT BLOCK WILL OR BRADFORD BABY THIS IS OUR YEAR! A REPEAT OF THE 96 SEASON MINUS THE 2 LOSSES! :suds:

Oregon in the Holiday...:lol:

Ya, even if your Devils were to upset Oregon in the PAC CCgame the Ducks would still be BCS at large.

Good luck with the lofty goals. Nothing wrong with that.