• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

WELCOME TO THE BALL ERA

Is Lonzo already the best Poing Guard in the league?

• Yes

Votes: 5 22.7%
  • Absolutely

Votes: 3 13.6%
  • THE GOAT

Votes: 11 50.0%
  • DJ is a massive faggot (NTTAWWT)

Votes: 12 54.5%

• Total voters

PhillyGreen

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well it's not a given and only a chance, but with Lopez and Caldwell, I think there is a possibility. They said the Lakers had little chance in the Summer league, but then they became the lowest seed ever to win and furthermore, I don't think you can dismiss the summer league entire considering that all of the players on some of the other teams were two year veterans. I don't know about anyone else, but I think it's impressive to see rookies beat up veterans.

Lonzo is the reason I think the Lakers have not shot at the playoffs this season? Why? Because he is playing the most important position based on how the team is built and he is a rookie. He is going to make a lot of rookie mistakes. He is going to come into his own at the end of the season because he is very smart player but the first half of the season is going to be hard lessons for him. Summer league to me is nothing more than 4 qtrs of practice with rookies getting their feet wet and desperate vets trying to show they can play in the NBA. Lavar's mouth will keep Lonzo in the news but it is Lonzo's play that will get him recognized. From what I have seen so far I would not be suprised if he is the best PG in the NBA by the time his rookie contract is up.

TJL

Patriarch
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So I am watching a Skip Bayless clip and laughing so hard I am about to piss myself. Creaming his pants on how the Lakers are now back into playoff contention after what they did in the Summer League......shit is just too funny.

However.....I do think they are going to be fun to watch though. Lonzo is going to be a brilliant PG......but playoff contention.....that is funny.
They are back in playoff contention, if the 6ers won the summer league they'd hang a fucking banner lmao

Translation : Know your role and shut your mouth.

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
.......annnnnnnnnnnnnnd I'm back to being disgusted by Lavar.

Nobody can mention Lonzo.

But, Lavar can talk shit about Lebron, Curry, Jordan, Fox et al.

Lots of positive vibes going around for Zo.

Stop giving this idiot a platform.

“Duck De’Aaron Fox? Have you heard about De’Aaron Fox? Hell nah,” LaVar said on Fox Sports Radio. “You can’t hear about him unless he puts my boy’s name in his mouth. He been doing all this stuff and ain’t nobody been talking about him. So he and his dad gotta link themselves to us to be relevant. De’Aaron Fox had a whole season and the only thing they talk about is 39 points against Zo. You don’t put Zo in a sentence, nobody cares about him.”

TJL

Patriarch
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
.......annnnnnnnnnnnnnd I'm back to being disgusted by Lavar.

Nobody can mention Lonzo.

But, Lavar can talk shit about Lebron, Curry, Jordan, Fox et al.

Lots of positive vibes going around for Zo.

Stop giving this idiot a platform.

“Duck De’Aaron Fox? Have you heard about De’Aaron Fox? Hell nah,” LaVar said on Fox Sports Radio. “You can’t hear about him unless he puts my boy’s name in his mouth. He been doing all this stuff and ain’t nobody been talking about him. So he and his dad gotta link themselves to us to be relevant. De’Aaron Fox had a whole season and the only thing they talk about is 39 points against Zo. You don’t put Zo in a sentence, nobody cares about him.”
I completely agree with him tbh.

PhillyGreen

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They are back in playoff contention, if the 6ers won the summer league they'd hang a fucking banner lmao

Translation : Know your role and shut your mouth.

The Sixers suck......So do the Lakers and neither are making the playoffs this upcoming season.

TJL

Patriarch
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Sixers suck......So do the Lakers and neither are making the playoffs this upcoming season.
Lakes will be the 6th seed this year in the West.

76ers will be the 7 seed this year in th East.

You can take that to the bank.

LALakersboy24.7

I am the Lizard King
Hoopla Cash
$ 206.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think the strength Lonzo Balls with will be his passing, assists and setting up the other players. I seriously doubt seeing him scoring high numbers and rebounds. Fantasy why - he would be a good pick up for those teams based on 2 points per assist. He most like will draft late which means you could drop down and snatch him before some one else does

I think he can score a little more, The kid is 6'6, and his going to get stronger. With time his going to punk smaller PG. He can attack the rim pretty good too.

PhillyGreen

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lakes will be the 6th seed this year in the West.

76ers will be the 7 seed this year in th East.

You can take that to the bank.

I want some of what you are smoking.....it is obviously some really good shit. Both teams have a lot of talent but they are not ready for the playoffs......The West is insanely loaded.....no way the Lakers make the playoffs. The Sixers?....that is funny.

LALakersboy24.7

I am the Lizard King
Hoopla Cash
$ 206.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It was a typo

1st seed.
giphy-downsized-large.gif

Reactions: TJL

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think he can score a little more, The kid is 6'6, and his going to get stronger. With time his going to punk smaller PG. He can attack the rim pretty good too.
I think so but I'm not going to argue with the morons that have already dismissed him. They are not worthy of my time any more and not good enough to hold an intelligent conversation

LALakersboy24.7

I am the Lizard King
Hoopla Cash
$ 206.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think so but I'm not going to argue with the morons that have already dismissed him. They are not worthy of my time any more and not good enough to hold an intelligent conversation

These word's are to complex for me, it vexes me. I need to go back to school, I can't take it anymore.:gaah:

Last edited by a moderator:

BrockForBroglio

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.89
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's a good thing this kid can ball....cause he is one one ugly, alien-looking mofo

knowyourenemy

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
47% seems extremely high if you ask me but for year 1, I don't see why they wouldn't be. Not sure those numbers win ROY though.

Those are the "per 36" numbers for T.J. McConnell's rookie year. No Lakers fans took the bait. Disappointing.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So I am watching a Skip Bayless clip and laughing so hard I am about to piss myself. Creaming his pants on how the Lakers are now back into playoff contention after what they did in the Summer League......shit is just too funny.

However.....I do think they are going to be fun to watch though. Lonzo is going to be a brilliant PG......but playoff contention.....that is funny.

Agree. This is not a playoff team. This is a team that will be competitive in just about every game and will probably flirt with the 8 seed for a little bit. But they ain't going to the playoffs.