• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Welcome to DETROIT...... KONG

Snick

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I will be 1 pissed MO FO if we pass on him....:mad:

Kyle took 93 so you can be 91

Last edited by a moderator:

Epic Leprikon

I am Epic Leprikon?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Kyle doesn't give up the number...I hate him lol. But seriously, if they ruin Suh, I will be pissed. They allready screwed up by trading Ernie Simms, which seriously hurts them building a defense.

YuHusker1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Well I feel for him for the record that Detroit has had for such a long time. Maybe they have finally figured things out in Detroit. I live in MN so I will get to see him play. I hope all that talent does not go to waste there like Sanders did.

Snick

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well I feel for him for the record that Detroit has had for such a long time. Maybe they have finally figured things out in Detroit. I live in MN so I will get to see him play. I hope all that talent does not go to waste there like Sanders did.

Mayhew and Schratz are turning the team around. Matt Millen drove this team so far in the hole it's sick. I read somehere that out of 6 drafts from Millen that only 2 players were still on the team. (Bullocks being 1) We're still along way to go but we finally have 2 people that can do it.

Epic Leprikon

I am Epic Leprikon?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cory Redding is another player that would have helped with the defense...which the Lions traded away. They may not have drafted worse than Oakland this year, but they aren't exactly doing what they need to as far as re-builidng.

IMO....the Lions are the NFL version of the Royals, they either destroy promising players, or trade them away.