• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Week 6: Cardinals @ Seahawks 4:05/1:05. CTV/FOX

Screamin12th

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,290.90
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hawks need a couple 3-4 DTs and LBer to fix this defense and a safety or 2. Lots of issues to fix but they have the Draft capital as long as they don't do something completely stupid and trade for someone mid season this year trying to make a push for a Playoff spot.

If the Hawks land with say a top 10 pick and a top 18 pick those two picks can go a long way to fixing issues if they don't miss or even more stupid, trade for a offensive player. I know some of you have gotten hard for other players but I am more than willing to Start playing MORE young guys over our aging players ( Minus Linebacker ). Irvin I am fine with playing this season and I think he can help the defense a little with some leadership. Something this defense seems to lack BIG TIME! Now just Imagine if we had those first round Picks back that they gave up for Jamal Adams! We most likely could be looking at a much better situation on the defensive side of the ball.

MrS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
if we end up with a top 3-5 pick I am not against taking one of the QBs, but if its two middling picks then defense all the way.

Screamin12th

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,290.90
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
if we end up with a top 3-5 pick I am not against taking one of the QBs, but if its two middling picks then defense all the way.

Im not excited on any of the top College QB's right now. I think the difference between the top tier and the 2nd tier is just talent around them and their ability to "run". Don't want a Running QB, want a mobile QB sure but not someone thats going to run. Can we just go back in time and trade Russell earlier and grab Allen like they were planning?? lmao

MrS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Id pass on the alabama QB, but Stroud and Levis look legit.

Anointed One

Gone Country!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,716.70
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Im not excited on any of the top College QB's right now. I think the difference between the top tier and the 2nd tier is just talent around them and their ability to "run". Don't want a Running QB, want a mobile QB sure but not someone thats going to run. Can we just go back in time and trade Russell earlier and grab Allen like they were planning?? lmao
I agree... I'm not really that excited about the QB's either... None of that have been lighting the world on fire... Young is in Bama's offense... It's a one read offense because their receiver's are usually open... The Bama QB's haven't translated to the NFL that well imo in comparison to their hype... Tua? Story is still unwritten... Matt Jones? Has Zappy riding him and is playing better... Hurts? Jury is still out but he seemingly is looks like he could be solid for now but his tenure in the NFL? Who knows... Can't run as much as he does and sustain the productivity... Ohio St QB's are in the same boat for me... Not too excited about a QB from OSU...

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree... I'm not really that excited about the QB's either... None of that have been lighting the world on fire... Young is in Bama's offense... It's a one read offense because their receiver's are usually open... The Bama QB's haven't translated to the NFL that well imo in comparison to their hype... Tua? Story is still unwritten... Matt Jones? Has Zappy riding him and is playing better... Hurts? Jury is still out but he seemingly is looks like he could be solid for now but his tenure in the NFL? Who knows... Can't run as much as he does and sustain the productivity... Ohio St QB's are in the same boat for me... Not too excited about a QB from OSU...

I think Seattle (even if we have a top 10 pick from what appears to be Denver at the moment - who would've thunk it) is going to draft the Notre Dame center and a DL with their first two picks. I don't think they'll take a QB until the 3rd round.

I see C, DL, ILB/DL, S with the first 4 picks. If Blythe somehow figures it out by the end of the season and is 'the guy', substitute that center with another DL. I'm really impressed with Mone after the last game... I'm fairly annoyed we didn't play him more last year when it was a lost season anyway.

It amazes me mock draft sites still have Seattle taking a corner in the 1st.... that's just not how Carroll operates, and he's drafted a bunch of great secondary players, some which haven't worked out due to injury... but generally they've all been impactful. And Woolen is a DROY candidate... Sauce Gardner will probably win because New York and top 10 pick.... but Woolen IMO has the highlight reel FAR over Gardner.