• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Week 5 Games and random observations

fredsdeadfriend

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why is Texas A&M still ranked top 15? lol I'll assume since they are an SEC team it is to be assumed that they are better than any other team that ever existed, at least outside of the SEC of course.

JohnShadows

Bayesian
Hoopla Cash
$ 706.71
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BC driving, great throw-and-catch.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dude, I handle far more trash talk than anyone else. What are you talking about? You asked me to stop calling people morons and idiots, so I obliged, yet you allow people to call me such things a dozen times a day??? I never complain about it at all, do I? Just seems a little hypocritical of you to rail on me for insulting people only for you to turn around and let everyone and their mother insult me continually?!

An OSU fan made a crack about Michigan that deserved a response, simple as that. He responded that it's just a rivalry thing, so I took that as an admission that he was in the wrong, and hence me in the right for calling him on it. Simple as that. Nothing Def Con 1 about it. Chill out man.
We’ll jot down in our notes that Michigan shall never be jokingly referred to as a CC… Does that satisfy your jimmies?

fredsdeadfriend

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We’ll jot down in our notes that Michigan shall never be jokingly referred to as a CC… Does that satisfy your jimmies?
I suppose. I mean, would you ever refer to an Ivy League school or Stanford or MIT as a community college? If not, why would you refer to Michigan as one?

The key to good humor is that there is SOME truth to whatever joke you are telling. Michigan is one of the top rated Public Universities in the world, and OSU could only hope to someday be as highly rated as Michigan.

Had he resorted to joking about Michigan's football prowess, or lack thereof, then I would have let it go.

tabascojet

king of cake
Hoopla Cash
$ 554,070.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I suppose. I mean, would you ever refer to an Ivy League school or Stanford or MIT as a community college? If not, why would you refer to Michigan as one?

The key to good humor is that there is SOME truth to whatever joke you are telling. Michigan is one of the top rated Public Universities in the world, and OSU could only hope to someday be as highly rated as Michigan.

Had he resorted to joking about Michigan's football prowess, or lack thereof, then I would have let it go.
XioHowud-lP0UvaeubIzPnjNp87BDvQjlp3dFhjCyKLOOWk8FdqnVkAFef5ZG-I7nnggXQb00aapk4AYqtehW6LOFNwsHXkLVf__Z7kUmUOF_9d2ENxjL2hpXT4Zhr_QgiDw5cIy

RegentDenali

LOL at 42-13, 29-3, 19-3
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,798.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One of the best offense plays of the Husky season so far. RB McGrew in the wildcat runs for 39yds and the TD. WOOF!!!!

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

His barb was harmless Fred and it wasn't even directed at you. Doesn't matter how off-based it was. People post asinine things all over this site. My advice, take it less seriously.