• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Week 5 Games and random observations

Ickey Shuffle

Do you have a minute to talk about Joe Burrow?
Supporting Member Level 1
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wake has done this a few times. Then they’ll end up losing to Duke or Boston College. And even though Clemson is down right now, I’ll pick them over Wake 10 / 10 times. They have a long way to go to get ppl’s confidence.

fredsdeadfriend

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If there is such a thing as a message board cooler this dude is it. Pretty sure the only Fred I ever liked was Fred Sanford.
What am I cooling? Keep your lame ass remarks about me or Minnesota to the several threads I created for you to get away with doing that and I'll have no reason to "cool" other threads, DUH.

And you didn't like Fred Flintstone?

Or Fred Rogers?

Fred Astaire? Fred Durst? If you didn't like Fred Douglas, you must be a racist? lol

bamagrad75

Not All Those Who Wander Are Lost
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It was not an attack out of nowhere!!!

Butt hurt OSU fan was the attacker, he ripped on a high quality university and called em a community college, and so I called him out, simple as that. I have no love for Michigan, none whatsoever!!! But I respect Universities when they deserve it, and Michigan deserved to be defended in that instance and the butthurt OSU fan needed to be called out. Simple.

How was that an attack? Explain that one to me?

As for my other threads that I created, no one forces anyone to go look at or respond in those forums. Do they?

If you can't handle some good natured trash talk, then log off.

Not everything is Def Con 1.

Hornsstampede2.0

Guy Who Never Responds
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BYU should blow right past Cincinati if we are truly in the business of being fair to Group 5 teams.
Other than starting ranked higher in an arbitrary pre-season poll, BYU already had a far superior schedule to start.

And BYU definitely has a better schedule down the stretch.
BYU will end up playing 7 Power 5 teams.

And they might even do a last minute game versus Coastal Carolina again, like last year.

thunderc

Hoopla Cash
$ 141,750.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What am I cooling? Keep your lame ass remarks about me or Minnesota to the several threads I created for you to get away with doing that and I'll have no reason to "cool" other threads, DUH.

And you didn't like Fred Flintstone?

Or Fred Rogers?

Fred Astaire? Fred Durst? If you didn't like Fred Douglas, you must be a racist? lol
Surely you realize no one reads anywhere close to all your ramblings.

fredsdeadfriend

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you can't handle some good natured trash talk, then log off.

Not everything is Def Con 1.
Dude, I handle far more trash talk than anyone else. What are you talking about? You asked me to stop calling people morons and idiots, so I obliged, yet you allow people to call me such things a dozen times a day??? I never complain about it at all, do I? Just seems a little hypocritical of you to rail on me for insulting people only for you to turn around and let everyone and their mother insult me continually?!

An OSU fan made a crack about Michigan that deserved a response, simple as that. He responded that it's just a rivalry thing, so I took that as an admission that he was in the wrong, and hence me in the right for calling him on it. Simple as that. Nothing Def Con 1 about it. Chill out man.

Golden Spur

Bayesian
Hoopla Cash
$ 706.71
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OMG facemask on UK after a 3rd down stop :L

Golden Spur

Bayesian
Hoopla Cash
$ 706.71
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, his knee hit the ground. Correct call.

tabascojet

king of cake
Hoopla Cash
$ 554,070.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
simpsons-nervous.gif

Hornsstampede2.0

Guy Who Never Responds
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am old enough to remember FLORIDA all but having a parade 2 weeks ago for losing a "closer than expected loss" versus Alabama.