• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Week 4: New England

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ok we are close enough to 40 points.
I can relax :heh:

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well since DirectTV doesnt have Sunday Ticket anymore , I had to watch the end of the Eagles / Wash game. The first play i got to see was the Pats 3rd and goal when Jones overthrew the TE in the endzone. Throughout the game i was worried we would score too much and they would switch games. They didnt. I will just say next week is a big week. I dont want to crown anyone yet or say who sucks and who doesnt. I will continue to say the QB play around the league seems down.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think the Cowboys beat the Niners in an epic match next week. I think they bring their A game again

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think the Cowboys beat the Niners in an epic match next week. I think they bring their A game again
Going to be a tough game to win. Hope you are right. I think in this case you got to stop the run at all costs. I think you got to make Purdy beat you. I think they need to give that full back way more snaps going forward. Luepke IMO is what you throw at the Niners defense.

Godstree

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Going to be a tough game to win. Hope you are right. I think in this case you got to stop the run at all costs. I think you got to make Purdy beat you. I think they need to give that full back way more snaps going forward. Luepke IMO is what you throw at the Niners defense.
Niners are the best team IMO this year and beating them gonna be tough. TEs has to catch those td passes. No dropsy in the end zone

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think we have a new thread starter!!!

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Another great week as a team, but I don't know what we are doing in the red zone. It's like there is no plan and we are winging it. The red zone issues are getting worse not better and it looks like 3/4 play calling and 1/4 execution. When you have momentum in a blowout it's supposed to be even easier to just run it down someone's throat down there. This constantly getting cute crap is just not working and never has with this group of players. 3rd and 1 from like the 5 and instead of just running the ball twice (and then 4 more times after getting a first down) we pass and get sacked, again. We need to do better. When you are struggling you make it simpler and just run the damn ball. Then the 4th and 3 from the 23 we go for it even though we have been inept and with a big lead. Dak playing a role too. He has Ferguson wide open right off the snap and right in front of his face and he's looking right at him. He could have thrown it before being hit or even after shedding the first guy or at worst you just air mail it out of the back of the end zone the second you get pressure. How many sacks already in the red zone? . Schoonmaker also didn't help Dak by not coming down with that pass. That would have been a nice confidence builder I think.

If we leave points on the board next week, we lose. It's as simple as that because we won't be up by 30. I really think we can very easily fix this and I'm tired of seeing it play out. Just go old school and none of this zone read or misdirection run crap either. Just run it right up their ass. It might not work every time but it will work more than what we are doing now and when you have first and goal from inside the 3 you only need 1 out of 4 plays to work to score. I'm already pumped to see how we do next week. WE have slowly built a team that is tougher and less apt to get pushed around, but we still do get pushed around a little and SF bullies teams better than anyone else in the league. This would be an amazing time to see Mazi step up, but Hankins has been good and Gallimore was IMO fantastic last week and I was pleasantly surprised to see it.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol
we need to start looking for the next starter. We've all been here b4

UK warming up
Maybe that is the key. We all only have like one or two weeks of good luck so we need to rotate. I sure as heck jinxed us into one of the biggest clunkers of the past few years week 3