• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Week 22, SUPERBOWL LVI (56), NBC, TV, Cincinnati Bengals @ Los Angeles Rams, SoFi Stadium, Sunday, 02/13/2022, 3:30 PM, PST

chy1127

Peace & Love, Peace & Luv
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I finally got to open the giant bottle of Veuve Clicquot that I bought 3 years ago. Also, got the Rams at 12 - 1 before the season for $100. Joy of winning and paying for the party with my winnings.

UnrealTerm04

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am bummed that AD didn't get MVP. I mean Kupp was great!!!! But the Rams don't win the game if not for AD.

Rambunctious

9er hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So many times, I about gave up on my Rams this season. I didn't think they were super bowl material. I thought the Cardinals were going to win the NFC west and the Rams may need another year or two.
Boy was I wrong. As long as the Rams have McVay and Stafford the Rams will have a shot at post season play. We used to call that a dynasty. Do the Rams have the start of a dynasty run? two super bowl appearances in 4 years. I don't think we are done watching them win and running the NFC west.
Way to go Rams!
I just watched the SB game for the third time since Sunday.

Battlelyon

2021 Super Bowl Champions Rams
Hoopla Cash
$ 118.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So many times, I about gave up on my Rams this season. I didn't think they were super bowl material. I thought the Cardinals were going to win the NFC west and the Rams may need another year or two.
Boy was I wrong. As long as the Rams have McVay and Stafford the Rams will have a shot at post season play. We used to call that a dynasty. Do the Rams have the start of a dynasty run? two super bowl appearances in 4 years. I don't think we are done watching them win and running the NFC west.
Way to go Rams!
I just watched the SB game for the third time since Sunday.
I told you guys the Rams would win it before the season started. Trying to kill you guys with optimism. In McVay I trusted and he delivered. Best Rams coach ever, even better when he runs the jumbo, right @Retroram52 .

Champions again!