• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Week 2!!!!

Lake Shore Drive

Your retarted
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It was out QB thinking it was first down not the coaches fault, some miscommunication

Aaron Rodgers takes blame for getting down wrong, killing Packers' drive vs. Vikings
Hmmm, perhaps not one of Rodgers greatest moments. But to me the dumbest decision and the worst throw of that game was that lame pass from Kirk Cousins late in the closing minutes when they were inside the Red Zone, after the Vikes were killing the Pack with a number of big runs. 1st and goal inside the 10 and instead of testing the exhausted D-line again with another run, they call for a pass, which made it both the dumbest decision of the game as well as the worst pass.

yodamode

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hmmm, perhaps not one of Rodgers greatest moments. But to me the dumbest decision and the worst throw of that game was that lame pass from Kirk Cousins late in the closing minutes when they were inside the Red Zone, after the Vikes were killing the Pack with a number of big runs. 1st and goal inside the 10 and instead of testing the exhausted D-line again with another run, they call for a pass, which made it both the dumbest decision of the game as well as the worst pass.

We all knew Cousins was good for the game losing int like Turbisky against the new and improved GB secondary. When those two guys are pressured and the game is on the line they make dumb mistakes. At least Turbisky is young so he can change but Cousins is in his 30's now and will always be a choker.

Sportsguy9695

Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,893.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the Giants are wasting years of Barkley in his prime with sticking with Eli if you ask me. I Think you need to give Eli the hook and the next generation of the Giants of Jones and Barkley lead the Giants to glory. Eli's day are long gone and barkley's are just strating but if you ask me there wasting them with staying with Eli

Rock Strongo

My mind spits with an enormous kickback.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
AB's the 72nd WR to catch a TD from Tommy Boy. And that's an important record. Who can forget all the talk about Vinny Testaverde (the old record holder) hitting 70 different WR's for a TD?

Hey @Rock Strongo

Have you started a thread about this yet? :heh:
if i did one for every brady record id have no free time.