• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Week 2 Random games and observations

Bedlam131

Boomer Sooner
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agreed, but they were playing like a spring scrimmage. 15 different receivers caught passes, 4 RBs, 3 QBs...I think the waterboy was playing too. Still got the shutout though.

Yea, not trying to take anything away from them, they are the #1 team as of now in my opinion but, just looked like they phoned it in today.

PIBuckeye

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who’s fucking idea was it to make the Texas bama game an early game. Retarded.

fredsdeadfriend

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Too bad Texas couldn’t pull it out
Oh the last thing we need is Texas getting bumped into the Top Ten for beating an obviously overrated Bama squad. Don't blame anyone for overrating Bama, they are so consistently good every season, how could anyone have known? And it may have just been one of those days, where Texas played great the same day Bama played poorly, Bama could correct what's wrong and Texas could go back to being a marginally good team that basically never lives up to expectations. I could be wrong, Texas could be underrated? We'll just have to wait and see how they play going forward.

PIBuckeye

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh the last thing we need is Texas getting bumped into the Top Ten for beating an obviously overrated Bama squad. Don't blame anyone for overrating Bama, they are so consistently good every season, how could anyone have known? And it may have just been one of those days, where Texas played great the same day Bama played poorly, Bama could correct what's wrong and Texas could go back to being a marginally good team that basically never lives up to expectations. I could be wrong, Texas could be underrated? We'll just have to wait and see how they play going forward.
Would’ve been good for cfb. Because we can’t count on that meteor

PIBuckeye

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So…..

GA needs to drop right? They only win 33-0 when the line was like-50 right. Unranked Sanford.

Isn’t that the rule now? I mean it’s not like they played atop 10 or ranked team……

Or is that rule only for specific teams????

fredsdeadfriend

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So…..

GA needs to drop right? They only win 33-0 when the line was like-50 right. Unranked Sanford.

Isn’t that the rule now? I mean it’s not like they played atop 10 or ranked team……

Or is that rule only for specific teams????
how long were Georgia's starters in the game? How long were their 2nd stringers in the game? They are the defending champs, may feel like they will easily make the conf title game and hence the cfp final 4, so no need to prove anything much less injure one of their starters that they'll need against tougher opponents.

fredsdeadfriend

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol. Ok. So you have some kind of a personal issue with Texas……. I’d be fine if it was anyone
My only issue with Texas is they are the most arrogant fan base & fb program that gets over rated more than anyone in cfb. Bama has earned the right to be as arrogant as they are, Notre Dame at least wins lots of games to sort of deserve to be considered for being overrated, but Texas always starts the year over rated and almost always disappoints, but if they win a game early or get close to beating someone decent, it skews things. Only teams that come as close to them in being over rated are A&M and Notre Dame. Florida schools get overrated alot as well.

fredsdeadfriend

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Huskies playing well again this week. The big test of where we are at comes next week with Mich St. coming to town, overall, Husky fans are soo happy with what the new staff is bringing.
Huskies rank very high in margin of victory per game at 35.5 per game in margin of victory. Only Miami, Minnesota and James Madison are ahead of you that I noticed, although I only looked at teams that scored 90 or more so far. There could be some team that outscored their opponents 85-3 or something that I didn't see yet and a few games still to play, guessing Michigan will pummel Hawaii. But with my Gophers playing MSU in game 4, it will be interesting to see how your game vs them next week plays out.

PIBuckeye

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
how long were Georgia's starters in the game? How long were their 2nd stringers in the game? They are the defending champs, may feel like they will easily make the conf title game and hence the cfp final 4, so no need to prove anything much less injure one of their starters that they'll need against tougher opponents.
Sorry that’s Bs

Separate rules for different teams.

Golden Spur

Bayesian
Hoopla Cash
$ 706.71
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
USCw draggin' Stantrees 38-14, Riley has 'em looking sharp.