• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Week 2 Predictions

bonham

We are
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What do you guys think?

AlistairChiss

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
17-34

Honestly I don't expect much against Virginia and wasn't even before Week 1. I just hope we can keep the game interesting. I do think O'Brien will be more conscious of mixing up the offensive play calling but unless we can establish a running game I just can't see us winning.

linebackeru

Caught in a Mosh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think we will do much better this week in second half. Team spent all their emotion in first half and looked drained in second last week. Going on the road could be a good thing. If they learn from their mistakes and don't leave all those points on the field, we'll be fine. Biggest improvement in any team is week one to week 2. We had guys running free in the secondary all day and Belton missed some lanes and got tripped up a step from going the distance a few times.. Hopefully McGloin learned from the film breakdown. Would love to see Akeel Lynch get some PT this week as well as Zwiniak. Defense needs to play inside position on those 3rd and 5 or less to stop that quick slant!!!

I saw a lot of good things from my seat last week. I think we put it together a little more here and keep on building.

I'll say 24-20