• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Week 2 Coaches Poll released

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I lost myself. Quoted the wrong message. Sorry.
No more internet for you tonight young man, go to bed. Stop drunk posting.

cwerph

Go Bucks!
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No more internet for you tonight young man, go to bed. Stop drunk posting.
Trust me, the last thing I would ever be is drunk, because I don't drink. Why, you ask? Because my entire family are fast alcohol metabolizers. When I was young, I tried to get drunk and could not drink fast enough. True story. Recipe for alcoholism.

I'm just old and it's almost my bedtime.

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Try first think about the phrase "they are among a couple", meaning they are not the only team.
Next is "picked to run for the SEC Least title" doesnt depict who picked them, so saying I am is a stretch.
I am merely mimicking what has been stated by the ones picking the possible front runners of conferences and divisions in conferences. Get it now? Or does I needs to beaks it down mo fer ya?

The only team I tout is my Alma Mater, and right now they have work to do.

Try first like not sounding as a condescending asshole as you "watch with excitement". Next, if that's what could win the SEC east, I LOL at anyone that says that's the best conference. Third, exes was right, it's cute how you stand up for your little brothers.

An congratulations for going to Alabama. At least one of you on here did.

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Try first like not sounding as a condescending asshole as you "watch with excitement". Next, if that's what could win the SEC east, I LOL at anyone that says that's the best conference. Third, exes was right, it's cute how you stand up for your little brothers.

An congratulations for going to Alabama. At least one of you on here did.
Condescending? you mean I am not allowed to not like Florida for some reason and enjoy when they lose? And standing up for them? Would I watch with excitement as the lose if I was standing up for them? Imagine your shock when I watch Auburn/Clemson this weekend if Auburn gets a beatdown. I will be watching that game "with excitement" too, Hoping Clemson is good and it wasnt just the competition they were playing.

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Condescending? you mean I am not allowed to not like Florida for some reason and enjoy when they lose? And standing up for them? Would I watch with excitement as the lose if I was standing up for them? Imagine your shock when I watch Auburn/Clemson this weekend if Auburn gets a beatdown. I will be watching that game "with excitement" too, Hoping Clemson is good and it wasnt just the competition they were playing.

Auburn will win, watch

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Auburn will win, watch
I likely will, but no matter if they do or dont because they still have to play us at the end of the year and that is a tall order no matter how you stack it.