• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Week 18: Seahawks @ NFC East Champion Eagles

PhillyGreen

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man i know ur a backup, but damn use ur QB instincts...

Well McCown gave it all he got but just was not talented enough. As good as he was between the 20's he was bad in the red zone. At the same time the team just does not have the weapons.

BPNAZ

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I mean

Why give Miles Sanders the ball

he’s only arguably your best skill player

14 carries. 14. In a close game all night

Lol. 14

PhillyGreen

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hopefully Schwartz made the right call.

Rey

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nate Gerry on DK Metcalf ... seems like a great plan

PhillyGreen

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
who the fuck is Epps and why was he on Metcalf in man coverage?

TheSnowdog

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Another good catch by Metcalf - the WR the Eagles chose NOT to draft

Instead they picked that ""stud" J.J. Arcega-Whiteside

_phiLLies_

shut up baby, i know it
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Really good effort by McCown ... but man, the injury bug just murdered us this year

"really good." 18-24, 174 yards passing, 23 rushing and has moved the chains on just about every drive. this is a backup pushing 41 years old.

at some point, fans are going to have to get it through their heads wentz is the problem with this team. it's not the receivers. it's not the rest of the offense. it's not the defense. it's not even the coaching. it's the ONE guy who's unreliable in the most important position.

but that's ok, we'll just keep drafting offensive players and focusing on getting our "elite" QB more help so borderline 7th round nobody picks who shouldn't even be in the NFL like marcus epps are on the field at crucial moments.

Rey

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
JJ Arcega-Whiteside over DK Metcalf .... one of the biggest mistakes in team draft history. I'll be the first to admit I was ok with it, but I was completely wrong. JJAW was a huge miss! Passing on Metcalf was even worse ...

_phiLLies_

shut up baby, i know it
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
who the fuck is Epps and why was he on Metcalf in man coverage?

he's one of the numerous hot dog vendors we have to employ on defense because your boyfriend needs more and more weapons to show his "elite" status. dumb bitch.

Orlando Eagles

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Welp....it was to the point of asking too much once Wentz went out. Still, they kept fighting. Seattle was going to do what they did on offense regardless.

If we had Wentz it would have been a total game. And I think more than not that we would have come out on top. Nothing against McCown....he tried his best. But his best still might not have been enough 10 years ago.

They continued to fight and that’s good enough for me here. The injuries were a mother fucker and I want to believe the training staff needs to hang for it.

Let’s take care of that, get guys lined for next year, have a good draft and FA and swing away in 2020.

PhillyGreen

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Welp....it was to the point of asking too much once Wentz went out. Still, they kept fighting. Seattle was going to do what they did on offense regardless.

If we had Wentz it would have been a total game. And I think more than not that we would have come out on top. Nothing against McCown....he tried his best. But his best still might not have been enough 10 years ago.

They continued to fight and that’s good enough for me here. The injuries were a mother fucker and I want to believe the training staff needs to hang for it.

Let’s take care of that, get guys lined for next year, have a good draft and FA and swing away in 2020.

The team fought hard but were just undermanned. McCown gave a valiant effort but he was not good enough to carry this team when we needed it. He was good between the twenties but could not get it done in the red zone where Wentz excels.

I agree with Wentz I think we pull this game out because he would have got it done in the red zone.

I don't think the Seahawks are that good a team IMO because it should not have been that close. When we needed to right plays Schwartz could not make the right play calls and the defense let the Eagles down in the biggest moments

_phiLLies_

shut up baby, i know it
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

fuckers are just so dumb it's mind boggling.

Screamin Eagle

Stand for the Flag, Kneel for the Cross
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So now they have an entire offseason to repair Fragile Fred.
I sure hope that they find a very good backup.

Sparky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That was a lame game, but better than saints and cowboys fans

Sparky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Should have kicked that fg

Rey

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"really good." 18-24, 174 yards passing, 23 rushing and has moved the chains on just about every drive. this is a backup pushing 41 years old.

at some point, fans are going to have to get it through their heads wentz is the problem with this team. it's not the receivers. it's not the rest of the offense. it's not the defense. it's not even the coaching. it's the ONE guy who's unreliable in the most important position.

but that's ok, we'll just keep drafting offensive players and focusing on getting our "elite" QB more help so borderline 7th round nobody picks who shouldn't even be in the NFL like marcus epps are on the field at crucial moments.

"Really good" because he moved the chains, but "couldn't" get us into the end zone even once ... so yes, really good effort covers it for me. I've always been a McCown guy ... so I'm not surprised that he was able to move the ball, but in the end it's about getting in the end zone and he couldn't do it. He did about as good as you could expect from a "backup".

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It was a good laugh while it lasted.

You had a great time for 24 hours dumping on the Patriots and for the second year in a row, the Eagles will spend the rest of the playoffs watching them on TV. For the first time in 10 years, the patriots will not be playing in the AFCCG.

By the way......Wentz will never take the Eagles anywhere. He's just too fragile. He needs a huge sticker on his helmet and shirt. "HANDLE WITH CARE"