• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

week 17 WSIS- Milk edition III

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I already won the championships... But i want to win the total points title to...

I am up 67... so i should win no matter the help but still want to make the best roster possible this week...

But i am having a difficult time deciding

Full point PPR

QB- Daniel Jones vs Carson Wentz- leaning towards Jones as i Have and am starting Miles Sanders

RB- Sanders, Ekeler, Washington, Bell- I have to start Sanders, all else are in question

WR- AJ Brown, Parker, Cooper- Only player Locked in is AJ Brown

so Parker vs Cooper for WR2- i am leaning towards cooper as weird as that sounds right now... especially since i have the PATS defense

Ekeler Vs Washington Vs bell for RB 2 and FLEX- BENCH 1

as for my RBs, i really don't know who to bench... Last week i benched Bell and it worked out... But i think the bills are going to tank this game. and i think bell needs to prove himself to the jets still

but can i bench Washington or ekeler?? am i crazy to lean benching Ekeler??

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I already won the championships... But i want to win the total points title to...

I am up 67... so i should win no matter the help but still want to make the best roster possible this week...

But i am having a difficult time deciding

Full point PPR

QB- Daniel Jones vs Carson Wentz- leaning towards Jones as i Have and am starting Miles Sanders

RB- Sanders, Ekeler, Washington, Bell- I have to start Sanders, all else are in question

WR- AJ Brown, Parker, Cooper- Only player Locked in is AJ Brown

so Parker vs Cooper for WR2- i am leaning towards cooper as weird as that sounds right now... especially since i have the PATS defense

Ekeler Vs Washington Vs bell for RB 2 and FLEX- BENCH 1

as for my RBs, i really don't know who to bench... Last week i benched Bell and it worked out... But i think the bills are going to tank this game. and i think bell needs to prove himself to the jets still

but can i bench Washington or ekeler?? am i crazy to lean benching Ekeler??

qb I want to tell you jones , and the analysts are saying him too, but hes disappeared BIG time at times , its recency bias with him, wentz has no weapons, but hes been a solid 20ppg over his what last 3-4, thats a touch call, plus barkley is running well now, do they lean on him more? howard is back too though..........its a must win for philly, so im going wentz, damnit .

why do u have to start sanders? howard is back, i would think his role is solid, but you never know. Bell and washington you KNOW are gonna get big workloads.

well im polar opposite of @Sam Sportboy
brown and parker for me, coop looks hurt

Sam Sportboy

Can't all be winners kid
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
qb I want to tell you jones , and the analysts are saying him too, but hes disappeared BIG time at times , its recency bias with him, wentz has no weapons, but hes been a solid 20ppg over his what last 3-4, thats a touch call, plus barkley is running well now, do they lean on him more? howard is back too though..........its a must win for philly, so im going wentz, damnit .

why do u have to start sanders? howard is back, i would think his role is solid, but you never know. Bell and washington you KNOW are gonna get big workloads.

well im polar opposite of @Sam Sportboy
brown and parker for me, coop looks hurt
Pats in a must win and the Fins with no running game at all???? Hoodie is not gonna let Parker beat them. Maybe some 2nd half garbage but I'm sitting him in the one league I'm still playing in..............hope I'm wrong though.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pats in a must win and the Fins with no running game at all???? Hoodie is not gonna let Parker beat them. Maybe some 2nd half garbage but I'm sitting him in the one league I'm still playing in..............hope I'm wrong though.
hes just gonna get 10+ targets, hes been doubled for weeks, i couldnt sit him

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Made the wrong decisions throughout.... But scored enough for it not to matter... but it was closer than i would have liked...