• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Week 15 STEELERS @ Falcons

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did you guys see James Harrison & Joey Porter's reaction to that call on the field????

They went absolutely nuts! Both Harrison & Porter were yelling at Blakeman from the sidelines. If that was Harrison who hit Matt Ryan and got flagged for it, he woud have just walked off the field and never came back. He and Porter made a living out of hitting QBs like that and now those plays are penalties. It’s just absolutely pathetic what football has come to these days. I am one of the few fans who would actually rather watch a 9-6 game with both teams imposing their will on eachother rather than a 41-38 shootout.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
worildshit.jpg

BULLSHIT!!

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did you guys see James Harrison & Joey Porter's reaction to that call on the field????

They went absolutely nuts! Both Harrison & Porter were yelling at Blakeman from the sidelines. If that was Harrison who hit Matt Ryan and got flagged for it, he woud have just walked off the field and never came back. He and Porter made a living out of hitting QBs like that and now those plays are penalties. It’s just absolutely pathetic what football has come to these days. I am one of the few fans who would actually rather watch a 9-6 game with both teams imposing their will on eachother rather than a 41-38 shootout.

Whether it's legal or not, it's still football, you take that shot & penalty 9 out of 10 times.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Whether it's legal or not, it's still football, you take that shot & penalty 9 out of 10 times.

I agree. Just sucks that it hurt the team in the form of a TD. It would probably be a bigger deal if the Steelers had lost by that TD.