• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

week 15 Broncos

MISKO

STILLERS
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm glad this is a home game for us, mile high is a bad jinx for us ... other than that I feel good about this game it is a winnable game for us .

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm glad this is a home game for us, mile high is a bad jinx for us ... other than that I feel good about this game it is a winnable game for us .
I still wake up in cold sweat after having nightmares of Jesus Tebow dropping dimes on Ike Taylor.

smiley-scared001.gif

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That was a week Ike should of stayed way clear of the dime bags.... Still think that guy sucks!!!

:lol:
He wasn't the most reliable of CBs (injuries, hands, burnt toast, etc), but I admired his passion. Nobody in the NFL could contain AJ Green as well as he did (minus the last matchup they had).

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That was a week Ike should of stayed way clear of the dime bags.... Still think that guy sucks!!!

:lol:

Ike was on the decline then and probably should never have been on Bebe Thomas man on man....but imo the real culprit on the OT TD was the FS...Clark has to be there to make the tackle.

I put that game on the coaches...LeBeau got way too occupied with Tebow as a runner, and decided a single high S was good strategy...maybe they didn't realize they made it easier for Tebow to read the field. With Troy playing LB...you go to a 4 wide set and you will have your pick of 1 on 1 matchups...granted it was a close game, but why they didn't change up at the half I still don't get.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ike was on the decline then and probably should never have been on Bebe Thomas man on man....but imo the real culprit on the OT TD was the FS...Clark has to be there to make the tackle.

I put that game on the coaches...LeBeau got way too occupied with Tebow as a runner, and decided a single high S was good strategy...maybe they didn't realize they made it easier for Tebow to read the field. With Troy playing LB...you go to a 4 wide set and you will have your pick of 1 on 1 matchups...granted it was a close game, but why they didn't change up at the half I still don't get.
That was Lebeau's M.O... Stick to the game plan no matter what. Hated & loved it lol

Bridgeburner

BASSHOLE
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Denver pass rush really worries me. If they can disrupt Ben and stall the offense they could walk out of here with a win on just a few big plays. Hoping that our offense is just too good to contain all game though. I think it's going to be a close one.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I still have nightmares about Pittsburgh beating Denver at Mile High in the AFC Championship game in 2006. Should be a good game!
It will be! I'm excited to see how DEN plans on stopping PIT's passing game. SEA couldn't do it. If it turns into another barn burner I don't know how Osweiller will be able to keep up. PIT's defense isn't very good, but they have been playin better as of late.

I'm thinkin this game will be a defensive game for the first half. Lots of FGs. Then things will open up a little bit more in the 2nd half. Just a hunch.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Denver pass rush really worries me. If they can disrupt Ben and stall the offense they could walk out of here with a win on just a few big plays. Hoping that our offense is just too good to contain all game though. I think it's going to be a close one.
Yea the edge rush is going to be a pill... Haley will need to dial up the quick passes if they want to get anything done. Gilbert has shown in the past that he is simply outmatched against the smaller more agile edge rushers. I'll be interested to see how AVill does. My guess is his inexperience is going to show. Munchak has his work cut out for him this week.

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Me as well...the best way to deal with great pass rushers is run at them.

I like the balance that Haley showed in CIN...if he does something similar to that this week I like the chances of a win...throwing it 40 times vs those guys...I don't like it.

On the flip...Osweiler is a young guy experience wise, road game...I think Butler is going to dial up some stuff he has not seen yet....the back end boys need to hold up their end of the bargain....putting Blake on Bebe Thomas is not my idea of holding up their end of the bargain.

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like the Steelers to defend the house today....Haley would not be wise imo to expose Ben to a wicked pass rush 40+ times today...lower scoring maybe than recent...26-18. He's learned from the master of beating new starting QBs...I don't think Butler will sit back and let the inexperienced QB get comfy...the DEF gets to Osweiler, maybe get a short field or two.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like the Steelers to defend the house today....Haley would not be wise imo to expose Ben to a wicked pass rush 40+ times today...lower scoring maybe than recent...26-18. He's learned from the master of beating new starting QBs...I don't think Butler will sit back and let the inexperienced QB get comfy...the DEF gets to Osweiler, maybe get a short field or two.
Run right at them and give them a healthy dose of quick passes. Soften them up. TJ Ward isn't playing today so that will help!

Always like their chances playing at home. Especially with how fired up they have been playing lately. I hope that continues today! :pray:

Cali Steel

Poster Extraordinaire !!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.18
Fav. Team #1
Looks like I need to get out to the watering hole for the game.
Not being televised here,
CBS has it, and they also have the Whiners game, so guess who they will be showing.
The Whiners are un watchable to say the least....
They got bulldozed by the Clowns last week.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looks like I need to get out to the watering hole for the game.
Not being televised here,
CBS has it, and they also have the Whiners game, so guess who they will be showing.
The Whiners are un watchable to say the least....
They got bulldozed by the Clowns last week.
Raining cats and dogs here in the valley. I'll watch the replay and stay home......