• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Week 15 - Bears vs Packers GAME THREAD

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not as cold as forecasted. 9 degrees (-5 Wind Chill). Still cold, but nothing near the historic cold that we thought.

GREEN BAY PACKERS INJURIES
Trevor Davis WR Inactive
Josh Hawkins CB Inactive
Kyle Murphy OT Inactive
Nick Perry OLB Inactive
James Starks RB Inactive
JC Tretter C Inactive
Jordan Tripp OLB Inactive
Randall Cobb WR Active
Kyler Fackrell OLB Active
Blake Martinez ILB Active
Christine Michael RB Active
Damarious Randall CB Active
Aaron Ripkowski FB Active
Aaron Rodgers QB Active

CHICAGO BEARS INJURIES
Johnthan Banks CB Inactive
Bryce Callahan CB Inactive
Eddie Goldman NT Inactive
DeAndre Houston-Carson FS Inactive
Matt McCants T Inactive
MyCole Pruitt TE Inactive
Eddie Royal WR Inactive

antone112

who gives a fuck
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,290.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Shocked there was no miracle fucking penalty flag to extend that drive.

antone112

who gives a fuck
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,290.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fucking Bellamy. Has back to back plays like that. Will probably end up pissing everyone off before the game is over though.

wood20ks

Staff member
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,227.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Barkley with another good showing so far........The kid is playing like he wants a starting job next season.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Barkley with another good showing so far........The kid is playing like he wants a starting job next season.

I said right before the hail mary; "I hope he doesn't get picked off on this hail mary to mess with his stat line"... lol

That pisses me off kinda. He's playing quite well.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Glad we can just end this Barkley nonsense now. Back to looking for a real QB.

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Still feel that way?

Barkley is our QB. Get over it.

How many times...how many times, can the Bears lose to the cunt-fucking Packers on the last bomb of the game? Un-fucking-real.

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I just wanna seriously say, SHUT UP. The first "real" pick(not the HM at the end of the half) was a blatant defensive holding. The second, the WR did not even PRETEND to be an option in the play.

Terrible drops by Bellamy again, including a long ball and a easy 3rd and long conversion.

Barkley is the most accurate QB we've had in some time. He has EXCELLENT pocket presence, and is an obvious leader.

This kid is our QB going fwd.

We will still draft a QB, but don't be shocked if it's not with our first pick.

Barkley DESERVES to be the starter, going forward.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Barkley can play in this league. That was his 4th start and I am sure he is the starter for the next 8 to 10 years.

anotheridiot

There will always be someone to blame......
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
just one too many mistakes. Fucking McFarthy activates a thrid QB from the practice squad expecting the bears to roll up and play dead, while the bears clearly expected Green Bay to have no running game. Gotta put some of this on the coach and game plan because that run defense was a sieve with a kid that looked like he would fall down if they did not contact him.
How about Howard bowling over Clinton Dix twice. I guess Alshon Jeffrey can catch a ball when it hits his numbers too.
Almost gave up like the fans that left 27-10, but really a competitive effort.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Still feel that way?

Barkley is our QB. Get over it.

How many times...how many times, can the Bears lose to the cunt-fucking Packers on the last bomb of the game? Un-fucking-real.

Yes, I still feel that way, for the most part.

I don't have to "get over" anything, I'd love to see him succeed and clearly he's the QB for the last two games. That does not make him "THE quarterback"

He's done some good things, but he has by no means done enough to earn a job as a starting NFL QB.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just wanna seriously say, SHUT UP. The first "real" pick(not the HM at the end of the half) was a blatant defensive holding. The second, the WR did not even PRETEND to be an option in the play.

Terrible drops by Bellamy again, including a long ball and a easy 3rd and long conversion.

Barkley is the most accurate QB we've had in some time. He has EXCELLENT pocket presence, and is an obvious leader.

This kid is our QB going fwd.

We will still draft a QB, but don't be shocked if it's not with our first pick.

Barkley DESERVES to be the starter, going forward.

Lol. What in the fuck has he done to earn the job? If Jay played like he did today, we'd be scolding him over the two REALLY bad INT's and fumble. Rightfully so, I might add.

Bears fans are amazing. It's truly amazing watching you all trick yourselves with a QB again. Fascinating stuff.

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Barkley looks better than Cutler.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@beardown07 I am simply trying to maintain a level head here man. We cannot just jump all over Barkley's jock over a couple good games that mean absolutely nothing. Especially when he honestly has made a lot of mistakes. I am certainly intrigued by him, but that's really all anyone can say right now that isn't being a homer.

Beengay fudgepackers

Packin since 1919
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,300.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm convinced. Give him a shot from the start next year and draft a QB to learn behind him. I would like to see what he can do with a full season of throwing to Jeffery and Meredith (I think I have had it with White. Meredith looks better and can actually stay healthy.) That would require Jeffery to resign with us though. We lost today, but we put up a fight and lost to a more experienced team. This team is looking up. I wouldn't have minded winning today, but I still want to see the bears lose the last two games.

wood20ks

Staff member
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,227.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Barkley earned the chance to be the starter nexr season.............Although I do believe we still need to draft a qb very high..............I`m officially off the Cousins signing.lol

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol. What in the fuck has he done to earn the job? If Jay played like he did today, we'd be scolding him over the two REALLY bad INT's and fumble. Rightfully so, I might add.

Bears fans are amazing. It's truly amazing watching you all trick yourselves with a QB again. Fascinating stuff.

You forgot the part, where he got past that, and lead them to tie the game in one of the bigger 4th quarter comebacks in Bears history.

As stated earlier, the first pick wasn't as bad as it seemed as our WR was blatantly held at the top of his route. Can't hardly blame him on the fumble when Peppers is allowed to come untouched on his blind side.

I thought the kid played well enough to win.

Besides, explain to me a scenario where someone comes in and DESERVES the starting spot over him next year. No FA out there is an obvious winner, and there's no rookie available where yer just like, "yup, he's an automatic starter, and Matt should take a seat."

The kid has earned the start, until proven otherwise. The Bears would be fools to think otherwise IMO.

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And seriously, you think that if Jay had 2 early picks and a fumble, but then rebounded in the second half to bring them back from 17 to tie it late against a superior Packers team, we'd be scolding him huh? I can't say this clearly enough...FUCK JAY CUTLER. It's done. He is done. What he did or the fans did regarding him MEANS NOTHING. He's gone. Thank fucking God. Hopefully the Stockholm Syndrome will wear off soon.