• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Week 14 @ Bills

NorthCoastSteelersFan

Sleep...now.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bets these fuckers tank the game to try and keep us out of the Playoffs????
The did this shit last year and it didn't work out for them. But I can see them letting the Ratbirds win just to make things difficult for us to get in!!!!

I wouldn't put it past Plays-in-a-Dress and his head coach, the little troll in the hoodie, to pull such a stunt.

But the Steelers can control their own destiny by winning the last 3, and beating the Ratbirds by more than they beat us in their house.

SJ20

F U Kovy/Parise
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Have to admit I did feel a bit dirty rooting for the Spygaytriots tonight, but it had to be. Steelers now control their own destiny.

Ewa PGH Fan

Glade City, PA
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Have to admit I did feel a bit dirty rooting for the Spygaytriots tonight, but it had to be. Steelers now control their own destiny.
The Steelers already controlled their own destiny before the Ravens lost. The Ravens loss may just make our last game against Cleveland meaningless.

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I think they always controlled their own destiny before the Raven loss...but I still prefer this position...now just keep it going!

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Steelers already controlled their own destiny before the Ravens lost. The Ravens loss may just make our last game against Cleveland meaningless.

Not entirely...I assume you meant if PIT beats CIN and BAL...then yes, CLE would be meaningless.

Still work to do as it stands.

Ewa PGH Fan

Glade City, PA
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not entirely...I assume you meant if PIT beats CIN and BAL...then yes, CLE would be meaningless.

Still work to do as it stands.
Yes, entirely. If they won out they won the division. That was entirely in their own hands IMO. CLE may be meaningless. I don't know if Pittsburgh wins tie breakers if they end up at 10-6 with either Houston or Tenn. And I also don't know if they have any shot at the #2 seed. That would take KC and Oak both going 1-2 over the last 3 games just so Pittsburgh can tie them at 11-5. Although they beat KC, so they own that head-to-head tie breaker.

But that is all for the future, right now we need to beat CIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes, entirely. If they won out they won the division. That was entirely in their own hands IMO. CLE may be meaningless. I don't know if Pittsburgh wins tie breakers if they end up at 10-6 with either Houston or Tenn. And I also don't know if they have any shot at the #2 seed. That would take KC and Oak both going 1-2 over the last 3 games just so Pittsburgh can tie them at 11-5. Although they beat KC, so they own that head-to-head tie breaker.

But that is all for the future, right now we need to beat CIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If don't think HOU or TN will win out, but HOU does have 2 home games...if it came down to a 10-6 with them...they would have 6-0 DIV record and PIT would have 4-2 so I think they would be the higher seed.

It's been a bit of a rollercoaster, but seeing this team come together from Sept til now has been interesting to say the least...I wonder if Butler would still be rushing 3 maybe 4 and playing zone like he was early in the season if they had not gone through that dip in the season?

Tough not to see Heyward in there leading them, but the DEF is a different squad altogether since Sept and I'm not thinking they've played their best football yet.

Ewa PGH Fan

Glade City, PA
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If don't think HOU or TN will win out, but HOU does have 2 home games...if it came down to a 10-6 with them...they would have 6-0 DIV record and PIT would have 4-2 so I think they would be the higher seed.

It's been a bit of a rollercoaster, but seeing this team come together from Sept til now has been interesting to say the least...I wonder if Butler would still be rushing 3 maybe 4 and playing zone like he was early in the season if they had not gone through that dip in the season?

Tough not to see Heyward in there leading them, but the DEF is a different squad altogether since Sept and I'm not thinking they've played their best football yet.
HOU and TN play each other so only one can win out and it's likely that the one that wins their head-to-head game will lose another game. So, I agree that neither will win out.