• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Week 13 vs LAC

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Another disappointing game... Stick a fork in this team. They are done for.

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Holy fuck......how many times do you give them to kick this field goal

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This game was shit due to shit officiating......

That false start no call was the beginning of the end.....what a crock of shit.

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And when are they going to take the challenge flags away from Tomlin????

He challenges the dumbest plays of the game......moron.

SJ20

F U Kovy/Parise
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have never seen more things go wrong for one team over the course of one game in my entire life. The officials, Mike Tomlin and the Steelers players beating themselves in front of a national audience and with Steelers legends from the past on hand. Just an absolute debacle of a game.

The missed Extra Point by Boswell.

The false start that was missed on LAC that directly resulted in their first TD.

Ben's pick that took a potential FG off the board.

The moron Sean Davis drilling his own man Joe Haden which directly let an INT become a TD for LAC. Then Haden goes off and moron Artie Burns comes in and can't out run old man Antonio Gates on the 2 point conversion.

Giving up a 73 yard punt return. Even though there was an illegal block in the back that went uncalled.

Letting the LAC 3rd string RB Jackson just destroy the Steelers defense like he was a Hall of Famer in the second half.

Letting Keenan Allen sexually assault the Steelers entire defense over the course of the game.

Artie Burns being a moron on 3 consecutive LAC game winning FG attempts by blatantly going off sides.

Getting outscored 26-7 in the second half alone of a game you very badly needed to win.

Losing Conner and Switzer and a few minutes later, losing the game.

Just not surprised since it is an undisciplined Mike Tomlin coached team. Never going to lift another Lombardi under him.

Steelers were 220-0-2 at home when leading by 14 points until this game.

Sickening!

Last edited:

Superbelt

Castigat ridendo mores
Hoopla Cash
$ 223.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Holy shit, what bunch of idiots. LOL, Steelers.

You need help with something fuck face?????

I wouldn't advise trolling team boards, especially being a shit head eagle fan.

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Post #48 hit on most of the points I had so I will save myself some typing time.

Piss poor, Tomlin, Bowell, Ben, DEF, Refs

That effort is a one and done IF they make it, but the AFCN deserves better.

Ewa PGH Fan

Glade City, PA
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What a shit show!!! Once again the Steelers fail to make halftime and in-game adjustments to stop what was working for the Chargers on Offense. The Chargers keep running the same couple of plays over and over again in the second half and we failed to adjust anything to stop them and instead keep running the same coverages and blitzes and expected WHAT to change???

On Offense, great first half, play like shit turning the ball over and not adjusting to the Chargers D's halftime adjustments. The O finally came alive late In the 4th quarter but it was too little too late.

I don't even want to talk about special teams. There isn't a grade low enough for that performance.

While it would be easy to blame it all on the 2 blown calls on LAC, those don't explain the collapse on D and the O shooting itself in the foot.

At this point unless they get red hot again (fat chance), I think we'll fall into the 6th WC spot and have tp play the Texans in Houston. As Face already said, one and done at best. We're not beating the Saints or NE. so the best we can do is 2-2 which should secure the last WC spot but Oakland and Cinncy are trap games so who knows, we could miss the playoffs entirely this year. I'm not sure that would be a bad thing if it forces the Rooneys to take action (Fire Tomlin &/or staff!!!)

Ewa PGH Fan

Glade City, PA
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
On the other hand, this team (Tomlin's teams) needs to have their backs against the wall in order to play up to what they're capable of, so we'll see but I'm not optimistic they can pull that off again this season.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Coaching... Pathetic. They start hot then amount to nothing more than a man queef in the 2nd half. Tomlin should be ashamed of himself, but he won't. He'll chalk it up to execution again, and again, and again. How many times does the offense have to forget the running game? The offense is becoming way too 1-dimensional, and thus way too predictable. Shame on Fichtner. If it's Ben calling those shots, then Fichtner needs to rip the keys out of his pocket. Butler should lose his job, that's all I'm going to say about him. That was an atrocious display of defense last night. Neither coordinator showed any level of competency in making adjustments last night. That was absurd. F

Offense... Things were looking good in the 1st half, but then they disappeared in the 2nd half. Lots of miscues and terrible throws. And surprisingly they just....kept....throwing.......... And the funniest part was watching their secondary just roll back and sit in zones. Apparently that's all it takes to dismiss the Steelers offense. D+

Defense... Just no answers. And the dreaded zone was laughably bad. Notice the formula for success that the Chargers used in the 2nd half? Should have seemed VERY familiar to all of us. Its the same formula that the Patriots have used for over a decade. F

ST... lmao. F-----

Overall/Outlook... Still afloat in the wildcard race, but only have a 1/2 game lead on Baltimore now. They aren't done, but I think its safe to say we've seen all we need to know the outcome of this team's future in January. Another lost year. Such a shame for a team that showed so much promise this year. Everyone was ready to say they had "turned the corner" but sadly they are still the same old Tomlin circus. Another prime year of wasted talent. This was a game they absolutely needed to make a statement with. And they proved to the world that they are a joke. F-

Ewa PGH Fan

Glade City, PA
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Couldn't agree more, Face.

One very small nitpick, not enough minus's for ST. (Wish I was kidding)

I also wish we had the depth to release Burns right damn now. He's at the point that every time he's on the field he does something bad, stupid or both. I don't see how he ever recovers from last night. He should be so deep in Tomlins' and other coaches' doghouses that he'd survive a nuclear blast.

Cali Steel

Poster Extraordinaire !!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.18
Fav. Team #1
Mike Tomlin started discussing penalties affecting momentum and stopped short. “You know, I’m’a keep my mouth shut. I’m’a do that. ‘Cuz I’ve sent enough money to New York.”

Superbelt

Castigat ridendo mores
Hoopla Cash
$ 223.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The fuuuuuuuuuck

That was the 2nd field goal attempt.

Also:

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Coaching... Pathetic. They start hot then amount to nothing more than a man queef in the 2nd half. Tomlin should be ashamed of himself, but he won't. He'll chalk it up to execution again, and again, and again. How many times does the offense have to forget the running game? The offense is becoming way too 1-dimensional, and thus way too predictable. Shame on Fichtner. If it's Ben calling those shots, then Fichtner needs to rip the keys out of his pocket. Butler should lose his job, that's all I'm going to say about him. That was an atrocious display of defense last night. Neither coordinator showed any level of competency in making adjustments last night. That was absurd. F

Offense... Things were looking good in the 1st half, but then they disappeared in the 2nd half. Lots of miscues and terrible throws. And surprisingly they just....kept....throwing.......... And the funniest part was watching their secondary just roll back and sit in zones. Apparently that's all it takes to dismiss the Steelers offense. D+

Defense... Just no answers. And the dreaded zone was laughably bad. Notice the formula for success that the Chargers used in the 2nd half? Should have seemed VERY familiar to all of us. Its the same formula that the Patriots have used for over a decade. F

ST... lmao. F-----

Overall/Outlook... Still afloat in the wildcard race, but only have a 1/2 game lead on Baltimore now. They aren't done, but I think its safe to say we've seen all we need to know the outcome of this team's future in January. Another lost year. Such a shame for a team that showed so much promise this year. Everyone was ready to say they had "turned the corner" but sadly they are still the same old Tomlin circus. Another prime year of wasted talent. This was a game they absolutely needed to make a statement with. And they proved to the world that they are a joke. F-

Well stated Face!

I said I was curious to see how Tomlin/Butler would scheme, perform against a proven QB sort of as a precursor to the NO and NE.

Well, my questions were answered last night...they stayed in their protective glass bubble that we'll call a zone and they would come after Rivers with a few blitzes.

If that's how they plan to defend NO and NE we can chalk those up to Ls right now.

Talent...yeah I guess, but I'm not feeling all that great about the way SS or FS played last night and, it's seems like Fort is the best LB option they have in nickel

Outlook...well, I've said many times Tomlin coached teams do not know how to handle prosperity. They get some breathing room in the DIV only to give it all back. They had a 3 game lead in the loss column that's now down to a 1/2 game lead. It's either 4 or 6 seed for this team. they go back out west to OAK this week before facing NE.

Another trap game but a loss would also mean 3 Ls in a row so I have a feeling they will find a way next week.