• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Week 10: Virginia Tech @ Miami (Nov. 1, 2012)

VTfoozball

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
care to explain the bolded? I just dont see it.

WR's have ran wrong routes and dropped catchable balls.

The OL's strength is pass blocking but they've let multiple guys blow through untouched thhis season.

The TE's have had blown assighnments and drops.

Dont get me wrong LT has been bad also but outside of Painter nobody is producing at the level they should IMO.

I don't see enough of the things you've listed to excuse his poor performance. You want a bad supporting cast? Try Matt Ryan's SR year. LT makes easy throws look hard and has many throws that have no chance of being caught. It's got to be a huge downer for the WRs.

Sleepy T

....zzzz...
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OT--Zack McCray being moved to TE per TKP and AB. I think its a good move. He has always been a tweener and hasn't been able to break through on the DL. With many young DL in the two deep already (and more hopefully to come :wink:) I think his skills may be better suited there. He was a good TE in HS and being highly recruited there (as well as DL), its time for something new. Hopefully his athletic skills will shine there. It will be wide open at that position in the spring. He easily as athletic as any TE we have right now. Would not shock me, if he learned the play book, if he got significant playing time there next year.

Zack McCray moved to Tight End | The Key Play

Last edited by a moderator:

Ragingcroc

mcklSJDFIOj
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lyCBE.jpg

hunzworth

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
I don't see enough of the things you've listed to excuse his poor performance. You want a bad supporting cast? Try Matt Ryan's SR year. LT makes easy throws look hard and has many throws that have no chance of being caught. It's got to be a huge downer for the WRs.

Never tried to excuse his performance just saying that the guys surrounding him havnt been playing well either. Basically saying that I lay blame for this season on the entire unit not just LT. And as i said earlier in the season I think LT's probs are a combination of him never getting mentally comfortable with his teammates and some contradictions between coaching he received this summer and the way MOC likes to do things.

uncfan103

Not Banned
Hoopla Cash
$ 47,333.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ragingcroc, that picture is awesome lol

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The ACC should just give up its BCS bid this year. What an awful conference.

HoHumHokie

Stick It In
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
what bowl has the last selection? whatever bowl has the last selection will choose louisville

I imagine the Orange Bowl has last pick. I woudn't bank on Louisville winning the bigeast yet...Rutgers hosts Louisville to end the season.