• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Wednesday, July 31st Convo: Yeah, we sort of suck

Jonas_steven

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Supposedly Kennedy blamed some player/personnel for his bad start. He said that he was concerned with being traded while he was out pitching against the rays. I guess somebody may have mentioned a possible trade around June 1st(see Kennedy's last win if you don't get the joke)!

AZ Sun

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There's a possibility according to Steve Gilbert that Spurill gets a start very soon.

johnson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm surprised they are even in shouting distance at this point of the Dodgers: terrible bullpen, bad starting pitching, and an offense that lately has been a disgrace. It's almost a miracle. I can only imagine what would happen if they collectively pulled their heads out of their bums.

AZ Sun

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I will not be surprised if we start playing well now that Kennedy is gone, he was a cancer to the team.

Also, Stites-Barrett will be one of the best setup-closer duos in the big leagues 3-4 years from now. Book it.

Brahmsian

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Red Sox fan here.

I'll be pulling for your team tonight to help my Sox get back into 1st place in their division by
beating the Rays.

Just be glad Bobby Valentine's not managing your team. He managed mine last year and was it's worst n manager since Don Zimmer back in the '70s. I know because I've been following the Bosox since moving to Boston in 1973.

Zimmer was obsessed with fixed lineups, Valentine's clueless about when to relieve pitchers. The Sox should never have hired him and your D'Backs should stay FAR FAR AWAY from him.

Jonas_steven

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Red Sox fan here.

I'll be pulling for your team tonight to help my Sox get back into 1st place in their division by
beating the Rays.

Just be glad Bobby Valentine's not managing your team. He managed mine last year and was it's worst n manager since Don Zimmer back in the '70s. I know because I've been following the Bosox since moving to Boston in 1973.

Zimmer was obsessed with fixed lineups, Valentine's clueless about when to relieve pitchers. The Sox should never have hired him and your D'Backs should stay FAR FAR AWAY from him.

Tl;dr! Don't count on a win! This one could be even worse than last night! I wish I had better news for you!

Desert Glory

No not like the hole
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hope Zeke kills it in his start, so he puts lots of pressure on Cahill and McCarthy to actually do something.

AZ Sun

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Spruill starting tomorrow vs Texas. Delgado pushed back.