• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

We have speed rushers at DE but will be ok against the run

theTonyRomoShow

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Blue Jersey NO YOU DONT...

better friends you can find though.... And I like you. Hoping like hell you dont become a member of that circus

So twist is saying he likes you jinx.... but you have to have his kind thinking for him to be your friend. It comes with strings attached.... Take another ride to erikos house in Shreveport. Again twist you always need to have a target. Seriously wtf is wrong with you to be badgering people in multiple threads and threatening them not to be a friend with me.

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
WTF lying bitch

where to you see a threat at anyone

theTonyRomoShow

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
stop crying bitch and don't forget to bitch slap yourself!

Kevin12773

Boomer Sooner
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A healthy Ware and Murray and the boys will be fine

blue jersey jinx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I smoked alot of dope when I was a younger man .....

But it's scarey to imaging how much I would have to smoke to think Ware sucks
You don't see what I see in panty waste Ware. Stop looking at his sack totals. Lokk at what he gives up in the run game most of the time. When you weigh all the pro's and con's with Ware, He is just a notch above mediocre. Howley, Jordan, Bruenig and Henderson showed up for big games. Ware is at the tail end of career anyways and hasn't delivered for this organization. At least not to the extent some of you Cowboy fans make him out to be. IMO opinion Ware hasn't made it to the big boy league of Dallas Cowboy great players. Just look at all the division titles, playoffs and super bowls he brought us during his career. Take his large salary and contract and dump it on someone else. I'd rather have a couple other young, stupid, Leon Lett type players that just cause havoc and hell.