• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

We did it!!!

Dr. Strangelove

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It was 50-50. But the Ramsey no call was 100% awful. Make up calls been going on for years. The Apple hold was obvious too.
Yeah, it goes both ways. Bitching about the refs is getting old. NFL officiating is just bad all around. Players overcome and adapt.
As fir the non call. Really obvious on the close up and replay but to be fair to the ref, he was behind it and at full speed, it kinda looked like Ramsey looking to see where the receiver was. It was just that subtle. Not giving it a pass, mind you but just pointing out the possibility the sideline official couldn't see it. Back judge maybe should have caught it though.

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, it goes both ways. Bitching about the refs is getting old. NFL officiating is just bad all around. Players overcome and adapt.
As fir the non call. Really obvious on the close up and replay but to be fair to the ref, he was behind it and at full speed, it kinda looked like Ramsey looking to see where the receiver was. It was just that subtle. Not giving it a pass, mind you but just pointing out the possibility the sideline official couldn't see it. Back judge maybe should have caught it though.

Officiating last night was fine besides them missing that Ramsey call. But deep in our red zone sorry you can’t hold the best WR in the game. Cincy couldn’t stop it

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Haha. Cmon let me hear you cries and taste your tears!!!

Stafford and Kupp!!

Aaron Donald is the man

So does Donald retire? Congrats on the win... Bask in the glory that is a Super Bowl Champion Team!

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So does Donald retire?

Walk away after 1 ring and make around $20 million next year?? Only if maybe he’s got family health issues or something.

I’m sure the dude is tired of waking up everyday facing 2-3 guys trying to beat on him tho.

Dr. Strangelove

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Officiating last night was fine besides them missing that Ramsey call. But deep in our red zone sorry you can’t hold the best WR in the game. Cincy couldn’t stop it
The second hold was blatant as fuck for sure. The first one was borderline though and they had been letting those go the whole night until then. Not arguing that it was wrong. Just that I can see both sides of that one. It could have went either way.

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Walk away after 1 ring and make around $20 million next year?? Only if maybe he’s got family health issues or something.

I’m sure the dude is tired of waking up everyday facing 2-3 guys trying to beat on him tho.

Yeah I didn't think he would and when it was reported that he might I was like, yeah, that's BS!

Buuuuuuuuuuuuuut. Like you said, that dude has to be beaten up with all the guys that try and stop him

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The second hold was blatant as fuck for sure. The first one was borderline though and they had been letting those go the whole night until then. Not arguing that it was wrong. Just that I can see both sides of that one. It could have went either way.

His hands were all over Kupp. And they owed us a big call. Been going on for years

Bottom line anyone on here crying refs needs to change their panties

Ojb81

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So does Donald retire? Congrats on the win... Bask in the glory that is a Super Bowl Champion Team!

i was shocked when whats-her-nuts asked him about the possibility of retirement as the confetti was raining down last night, she made mention of there being some "retirement talk", which i must've missed because I hadn't heard a damn thing about aaron donald retiring. i'm sitting there thinking "why in the hell would donald retire? dude is still amazing and in the prime of his career, and there's a very good chance the rams go back to the SB next season! is this bitch on drugs?"

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i was shocked when whats-her-nuts asked him about the possibility of retirement as the confetti was raining down last night, she made mention of there being some "retirement talk", which i must've missed because I hadn't heard a damn thing about aaron donald retiring. i'm sitting there thinking "why in the hell would donald retire? dude is still amazing and in the prime of his career, and there's a very good chance the rams go back to the SB next season! is this bitch on drugs?"

Missed that (as I went to bed) but was it Tafoya that asked?

Kathryn Tappen was the other reporter but I don't think she was the one asking questions at end, I would have thought it was Tafoya

Ojb81

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Missed that (as I went to bed) but was it Tafoya that asked?

Kathryn Tappen was the other reporter but I don't think she was the one asking questions at end, I would have thought it was Tafoya
yeah, it was tafoya

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yeah, it was tafoya

Wasn't she supposed to be suspended or something? Thought I heard she was in hot water recently

Dr. Strangelove

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That was all because of Rodney Harrison's big fucking mouth pregame. He interviewed Donald and then off camera, Donald told him he was considering it. As a former player, Harrison should have known better and let it be but he has become another idiot talking head in the media world.
Imo, Michele Tafoya should be fired immediately and never allowed on a sideline again.

Darrell Green Fan

The Voice of Reason
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rams were given an unlimited number of downs to score a TD!
Let's not forget the missed face mask call on that long Bengals TD, that was worse and a huge play that should have never counted.

I was torn yesterday. I've been rooting for the Rams all year to shut up the Stafford haters who were idiots to point out he had never won a playoff game, idiotic given his situation in Detroit. But damned I had to feel for Bengals Fan and was rooting for Cincy during the game. So I was both happy and sad about the results.

ducky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That was all because of Rodney Harrison's big fucking mouth pregame. He interviewed Donald and then off camera, Donald told him he was considering it. As a former player, Harrison should have known better and let it be but he has become another idiot talking head in the media world.
Imo, Michele Tafoya should be fired immediately and never allowed on a sideline again.

You can tell the people who watch the game with sound on....and who doesnt watch with sound on.

Donald's possible retirement was brought up a couple of times during the broadcast. It was question that should have been asked. If he is silly enough to float the idea during SB week that he might call it a career, then he is going to get asked at the end of the game about that win or lose.

Dr. Strangelove

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let's not forget the missed face mask call on that long Bengals TD, that was worse and a huge play that should have never counted.

I was torn yesterday. I've been rooting for the Rams all year to shut up the Stafford haters who were idiots to point out he had never won a playoff game, idiotic given his situation in Detroit. But damned I had to feel for Bengals Fan and was rooting for Cincy during the game. So I was both happy and sad about the results.
Same here. Really respect and admire Stafford and truly happy for him. As bad as things in Detroit were, he was never one to bitch and cry "why me" and all the other diva nonsense. When he asked for a trade finally, he was respectful and classy about it. Good for Kupp, Donald and OBJ as well. Really felt for OBJ last night that he got hurt and couldn't be out there. I have been critical of him in the past but this shows how being in the right environment can be good for a guy. Stafford a big key to that, imo.
Hoping Cinci can get back and finish this at some point as well. I would hate for Burrow to have a Dan Marino type of curse. Bengals have to protect this guy though. I feared his other knee got tore up late in that game. Good season. Really like this Bengals squad and like Zac Taylor. Good HC, imo. Glad Cinci stuck with him through the tough times.

Ojb81

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wasn't she supposed to be suspended or something? Thought I heard she was in hot water recently
um, not sure about that. but i know she's leaving NBC.