• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

We can't blame this on Brady and the interceptions it has to be the kicker and the missed kick?

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agreed it wasn't like Manning played great or as at all the year but the 2 playoff games he hasn't thrown a pick which is keep Denver in these games with there great defense. Manning will have to do more most likely versus the Panthers.

Bad News is I dont see how the current version of Peyton manning does enough to beat Carolina

The Good News is, i felt the same way heading into yesterday vs the Pats

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OK let's not get carried away.

Denver's defense is very, very good but it is not even in the same zip code as the '00 Ravens and not as good as Seattle's D either.

The reason Denver was able to get after Brady like that is because of how dumb New England has become over the years in abandoning the run game.

Yesterday's game is what it looks like when a great pass rushing defense gets to play like it is 3rd and 5 on every snap of the game because there is zero worry about the running game.

How New England can go into yesterday's game with the idea to spread the field and pass on every play just boggles the mind. They literally drew up a perfect game plan on how to make Denver's D look its best.
It may have had just a little something to do with the Pats 2 starting RBs being out:noidea:Bolden, White and Jackson were lucky to get back to the LOS. No excuse it just is what it is.

Breed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Phil Simms was such an apologist for both QB's yesterday

Brady threw a ball into the ground on an 8 yard out pattern to Keyshawn Martin

"Smart move, Brady didnt like what he saw there"

Bullshit, he missed a wide open guy

Heh. Yeah, I remember that.

Gatorchip

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,015.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why couldn't these guys suck last week instead? WTF...

ducky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It may have had just a little something to do with the Pats 2 starting RBs being out:noidea:Bolden, White and Jackson were lucky to get back to the LOS. No excuse it just is what it is.

I could buy that excuse if the Pat's had two starting RB's on their roster instead of a couple of career journeyman like Blunt and Lewis neither of whom should be sniffing a starting RB spot in this league without injuries at the position.

The team has neglected the RB spot for quite awhile now after whiffing in that one draft where they took both Ridley and Vereen. The fact that they went into this year with the idea that Blunt was going to be the guy most of the time is just laughable to me and is the perfect illustration of what I am talking about. A team that wants to be able to have a decent running game in this league doesn't have Blunt as their #1 RB. Hell Blunt as a #2 RB in this league is pushing it.

{+}Mother-Marge{+}

Hoopla Cash
$ 50.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm shocked you're not rooting for the Broncos, shocked I say!
....lol,....I would never root for anybody with a last name = Manning.....*goes back to peyton's days with Colts/new rules made to help them win a fkkn/playoff-gm.*.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
....lol,....I would never root for anybody with a last name = Manning.....*goes back to peyton's days with Colts/new rules made to help them win a fkkn/playoff-gm.*.

Well I can understand why you hate the Manning's. One of 'em is 2-0 in the SB vs. your Pats & the other is 3-1 in the AFCCG.:lol:

I better get the hell outta here right now...

:plane:

{+}Mother-Marge{+}

Hoopla Cash
$ 50.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well I can understand why you hate the Manning's. One of 'em is 2-0 in the SB vs. your Pats & the other is 3-1 in the AFCCG.:lol:

I better get the hell outta here right now...

:plane:
.......~the lil' princess~.....is who i'm hitchin my dodge-dart to...!33.png ~

chappee11

Esteemed Colleague
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Phil Simms was such an apologist for both QB's yesterday

Brady threw a ball into the ground on an 8 yard out pattern to Keyshawn Martin

"Smart move, Brady didnt like what he saw there"

Bullshit, he missed a wide open guy

Totally. He had a few like that yesterday. Manning missed some easy TD's, too.

chappee11

Esteemed Colleague
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you don't let Brady have his 5 yard passes all game and make him hang on to the ball or throw deep in which he missed Bolden and White down the sideline how many times and the result was going to be a Broncos victory. Brady has made a career of dink and dunk. That's all he can do and finally someone stopped it. Truth. Peace.

There is no insight here. Brady has been playing the same way for 15 years: finding the open man and exploiting matchups. It didn't work yesterday. Usually it does.

Eugene Baker III

"Oh a stitch in time, just about saved me..."
Hoopla Cash
$ 946.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Offensive line couldn't handle Broncos' rush....Brady dumped on his ass at least twenty times.

And the offensive line couldn't spring three running backs? Three for 31 yards.

Oopsie.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I could buy that excuse if the Pat's had two starting RB's on their roster instead of a couple of career journeyman like Blunt and Lewis neither of whom should be sniffing a starting RB spot in this league without injuries at the position.

The team has neglected the RB spot for quite awhile now after whiffing in that one draft where they took both Ridley and Vereen. The fact that they went into this year with the idea that Blunt was going to be the guy most of the time is just laughable to me and is the perfect illustration of what I am talking about. A team that wants to be able to have a decent running game in this league doesn't have Blunt as their #1 RB. Hell Blunt as a #2 RB in this league is pushing it.
With Blount and Lewis the Pats had a decent run game. Plenty strong enough to keep them winning. Pats are a pass first team. They don't need a totally dominant run game. Just enough to keep a team honest which they were more than capable of doing. It's the NFL not your fantasy team.

ducky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
With Blount and Lewis the Pats had a decent run game. Plenty strong enough to keep them winning. Pats are a pass first team. They don't need a totally dominant run game. Just enough to keep a team honest which they were more than capable of doing. It's the NFL not your fantasy team.

A fantasy team is what the Pat's have turned into.

The Pat's need to go back to Belichick's roots of running the ball, protecting the defense and controlling possessions by controlling the clock.

One SB win with the best QB of this generation over the course of a decade is too few IMO. If Belichick never adopts McDaniels and his pass happy schemes after Weiss leaves, they have more rings than they do now IMO.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A fantasy team is what the Pat's have turned into.

The Pat's need to go back to Belichick's roots of running the ball, protecting the defense and controlling possessions by controlling the clock.

One SB win with the best QB of this generation over the course of a decade is too few IMO. If Belichick never adopts McDaniels and his pass happy schemes after Weiss leaves, they have more rings than they do now IMO.
Continue on your hater tirade. Again wether you (the internet expert) thinks Blount and Lewis weren't the answer I could care less. Obviously BB and company thought/thinks differently.
Oh and yes please do tell us about one SB in a decade. Apparently the Vikings have the model other teams should emulate:doh: