• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

We can't blame this on Brady and the interceptions it has to be the kicker and the missed kick?

realityball

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
....plus.......that game should've been played in Foxboro yesterday/would've made a big difference for us....

... watch it Marge ... Jako's gonna put one and one together and figure out that Miami had more to do with NE not going to the SB than Denver ...

{+}Mother-Marge{+}

Hoopla Cash
$ 50.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I blame Wade Phillips and the Denver defense. Outstanding game plan. Wasn't sure how some of Brady's bounce-passes weren't intentional grounding, because it didn't look like there was a Patriot receiver within 8 yards of where the ball landed, but it didn't really matter to the outcome.

It was entertaining, right down to the wire.
....I wish I could've said the same for your game [down to the wire].....that game was over in the first qrtr.,...good-luck in two weeks,.... I see Carolina winning SB/50.

North of Patagonia / South of Iguazu Falls
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Exactly..Not only does NE pose no threat in the Running Game, they also pose no offensive threat outside the hashes........This is an offense that consists of literally Edeleman and Gronk, and i have been wondering all season when a team would finally be able to game plan against 2 God Damn players

And Denver finally did...Even with Gronks' numbers, cause he is an all timer, the coverage on him was always very good

Yeah... Patriots are very much dink and dunk team, they could care less about running the ball. Obviously you need the guys up front to rush the passer (without blitzing) to get after Brady and flood passing lanes to beat him.

Denver had the guys to get it done on DL... I thought KC did as well, but Houston got hurt early in that game.

{+}Mother-Marge{+}

Hoopla Cash
$ 50.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
... watch it Marge ... Jako's gonna put one and one together and figure out that Miami had more to do with NE not going to the SB than Denver ...
...lol,....jakey has a lil' ~trophy~ made-up for that one......(made of tin-foil).

realityball

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
.......lotta B.B./blunders in the last few weeks that sunk us to #2/seed,...oh-well,....hats-off to the Denver-D/they won that fkkn game = not Peyton,...m.-op..

it seems like Brady haters are pulling Belichick out from under the bus ...
... this had to be BB's worst quarter of a season ever

{+}Mother-Marge{+}

Hoopla Cash
$ 50.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
it seems like Brady haters are pulling Belichick out from under the bus ...
... this had to be BB's worst quarter of a season ever
...yup,......I lost my voice screaming for him to kick a fkkn fg/last night/5-6/minutes left,......that 3-pts. would've wiped-away Gostkowski's missed pt. earlier,.....ya still needed 9/10-pts. to win,...fkk-tying the game..!

realityball

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
...yup,......I lost my voice screaming for him to kick a fkkn fg/last night/5-6/minutes left,......that 3-pts. would've wiped-away Gostkowski's missed pt. earlier,.....ya still needed 9/10-pts. to win,...fkk-tying the game..!

some strangeness comin from the coach ...

Used 2 B Hu

Baredevil
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
....I wish I could've said the same for your game [down to the wire].....that game was over in the first qrtr.,...good-luck in two weeks,.... I see Carolina winning SB/50.

Funny, I didn't mind the Cards-Panthers game being a little less than dramatic...I just hope they saved some for the game in two weeks.

Breed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But when the Patriots lose it has never been Brady's fault :noidea:

It is a trip how much credit both Brady and Belichick get for some shit and how Brady doesn'r seem to receive any blame for shit when it comes to the crew doing the game.

For instance, on the pass that was rightfully ruled a lateral and fumble. Hardly shit was said about Jonathan Freeney (the guy who recovered the ball and should've been awarded a TD on the play) Nah, it was all about the brilliance of Belichick throwing the challenge flag.

And on more than one overthrow by Brady to Pats pass catchers. It wasn't Brady overthrew the ball, it was the Pats WRs couldn't catch up with the ball. No shit they can't catch up with the ball. It was overthrown by the QB is the fuckin reason.

{+}Mother-Marge{+}

Hoopla Cash
$ 50.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Funny, I didn't mind the Cards-Panthers game being a little less than dramatic...I just hope they saved some for the game in two weeks.
.....lol,...the greatest feeling/being up a ton going into the 4th,....to bad every fkkn SB we've played/won went down to the ~wire~...!

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bill's playcalling didn't help any either. If all their times failing on 4th late in the game would have kicked FG's, would have won.

It's what he has done this season. I don't agree with it, but it's BB being BB.

tedman2012

Hoopla Cash
$ 981.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
tb super bowl days are over unless he wants to be a back up . brady and manning looked mighty old .

Malibu

PEACE
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Clever, but no. Brady was just terrible yesterday. One of the worst games I've seen from him. I wasn't too surprised, either. They never play well in Denver.

If you don't let Brady have his 5 yard passes all game and make him hang on to the ball or throw deep in which he missed Bolden and White down the sideline how many times and the result was going to be a Broncos victory. Brady has made a career of dink and dunk. That's all he can do and finally someone stopped it. Truth. Peace.

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It is a trip how much credit both Brady and Belichick get for some shit and how Brady doesn'r seem to receive any blame for shit when it comes to the crew doing the game.

For instance, on the pass that was rightfully ruled a lateral and fumble. Hardly shit was said about Jonathan Freeney (the guy who recovered the ball and should've been awarded a TD on the play) Nah, it was all about the brilliance of Belichick throwing the challenge flag.

And on more than one overthrow by Brady to Pats pass catchers. It wasn't Brady overthrew the ball, it was the Pats WRs couldn't catch up with the ball. No shit they can't catch up with the ball. It was overthrown by the QB is the fuckin reason.

Phil Simms was such an apologist for both QB's yesterday

Brady threw a ball into the ground on an 8 yard out pattern to Keyshawn Martin

"Smart move, Brady didnt like what he saw there"

Bullshit, he missed a wide open guy

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Missing an XP in a playoff game is embarrassing. The performance by the Patriots' O line was embarrassing. All 3 of Brady's INTs looked pretty bad to me. Honestly, out of everyone, the Pat's D and Gronk are the only ones that shouldn't feel embarrassed. The rest of the team utterly shit the bed.
You're trying waaaaaaaay too hard Fakology

Malibu

PEACE
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Phil Simms was such an apologist for both QB's yesterday

Brady threw a ball into the ground on an 8 yard out pattern to Keyshawn Martin

"Smart move, Brady didnt like what he saw there"

Bullshit, he missed a wide open guy

Agreed it wasn't like Manning played great or as at all the year but the 2 playoff games he hasn't thrown a pick which is keep Denver in these games with there great defense. Manning will have to do more most likely versus the Panthers.