• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Way to go, Rams

Brees#1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess you just had to lose and screw up a divisional round appearance. You won't win in Seattle and won't beat them three times, especially twice in three weeks.

Nice job helping the Bucs.

The Q

Hoop’s Villain, Reality’s Hero
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess you just had to lose and screw up a divisional round appearance. You won't win in Seattle and won't beat them three times, especially twice in three weeks.

Nice job helping the Bucs.
And they screwed the afc south for the next decade

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1) hopefully this finally makes it real Jared Goff has to go. Guy can’t avoid a sack to save his life and sure as hell cannot extend plays. This guy is the softest QB in the league and he has shown absolutely no leadership in that offense at all.

2) At 34 Mcvay must try to be these guys buddies and give them days off or something. Any given Sunday so you better be prepared. He should be embarrassed the way this team shows up at times and looks like shit the other.

3) one team was obviously motivated and the other was absolutely doing a walk thru

molsaniceman

I aint drunk Im just drinking
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,327.46
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, I really don't think this means much in regards to the Bucs. I think they are a 6 seed barring something crazy.
as it stands now rams play wft and bucs play hawks but alot can change in next 2 weeks

JohnShadows

Bayesian
Hoopla Cash
$ 706.71
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This was pretty shocking, and not just because the Jets won. LA had won 4 out of 5, 3 of those against teams with winning records. Does sound like a motivational, any-given-sunday thing.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1) hopefully this finally makes it real Jared Goff has to go. Guy can’t avoid a sack to save his life and sure as hell cannot extend plays. This guy is the softest QB in the league and he has shown absolutely no leadership in that offense at all.

2) At 34 Mcvay must try to be these guys buddies and give them days off or something. Any given Sunday so you better be prepared. He should be embarrassed the way this team shows up at times and looks like shit the other.

3) one team was obviously motivated and the other was absolutely doing a walk thru
The better team won. Remember that lol

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The better team won. Remember that lol

Nah Jets are not the better team but they got us today. Can’t just show up on Sunday. 34 year old coach needs to learn that

Brees#1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, I really don't think this means much in regards to the Bucs. I think they are a 6 seed barring something crazy.
Rams go to Seattle next week. Rams have to win in Seattle to hold onto that five seed, but that means they win the division. They have to win out. If they win in Seattle, Seattle doesn't have the tie-breaker against TB because TB would have a 4-2 common game edge, putting Seattle in 6.

TB has the Lions and a home game against the Falcons team that just blew it against them. Imo, that's 11-5. TB has the 5 seed after next week.

Dr. Strangelove

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
as it stands now rams play wft and bucs play hawks but alot can change in next 2 weeks
Yeah. I guess the Rams could lose out and give Tampa a game vs the NFCE winner. But I wouldn't be surprised if an angry Rams team comes in and beats the Seahawks either. They always give my boys grief.

Dr. Strangelove

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rams go to Seattle next week. Rams have to win in Seattle to hold onto that five seed, but that means they win the division. They have to win out. If they win in Seattle, Seattle doesn't have the tie-breaker against TB because TB would have a 4-2 common game edge, putting Seattle in 6.

TB has the Lions and a home game against the Falcons team that just blew it against them. Imo, that's 11-5. TB has the 5 seed after next week.
Yeah. I get that but I wouldn't be surprised if the Bucs lose to Atlanta either. Bucs got lucky today, imo. 2 games in 3 weeks, div rival is always tough to sweep. Just the way these teams are so inconsistent, my gut tells me Tampa loses another one at least.

Anointed One

Gone Country!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,716.70
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
honestly. I like the Jags owner.
He also owns AEW. So this could be good for them too lol
They have a legit shot at getting Trevor Lawrence and Chris Olave, WR w/ their 1st two picks...